Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

Awesome 1-pound nugget looking for a home!

Hi Everyone,

It is my pleasure to help a friend sell this spectacular gold nugget he found metal detecting a few years ago. As you can see in the photos, this is not your average placer nugget. Not only is it crystalline, but it also weighs over a pound! The actual weight is approximately 382.5-grams or 12oz & 6dwt. It was found in Mariposa County, CA.

Nuggets such as this are extremely rare, making this truly an impressive find! It would make a great addition for the serious collector, or simply as a long term investment. This nugget is for sale and I will supply pricing via email at: info@arizonaoutback.com. Please serious inquiries only. Thank you for looking!

Middle photo shows size comparison to a 1 Dollar silver coin. Other gold not part of this offering.

post-28-0-98201800-1496184445_thumb.jpg

post-28-0-74581500-1496184452_thumb.jpg

post-28-0-12387800-1496184457_thumb.jpg

WOW!!

Chris was this nugget ever posted on any forums before, looks like one I saw many years ago?

Kinda looks like Sheps 1 pounder I know he use to work that area years ago and made some nice finds B) Mike C... :ph34r:

I remember the same that this was found by Shep while hunting with Grubstake and Miner Matt. What a great find! It was something like 2 pounds found that day?

Kinda looks like Sheps 1 pounder I know he use to work that area years ago and made some nice finds B) Mike C... :ph34r:

Yes Mike that the one I was thinking about.