A friend of mine sent over this photo today and said it was ok to share with everyone here. My eyes about popped out of my head when I opened up the photo! I can’t remember all the weights, but I believe the biggest piece is about 6.5-ounces! :lol: All of this was gold was found with a metal detector in the USA, however he just set it on the Gold Monster coil for display purposes. This is a wonderful spread of nuggets and I really appreciate him sharing it. Keep us posted with any new finds..

post-28-0-04611200-1501194392_thumb.jpg

Accomplished nugget hunter for sure! Great advt for GM1000 even if they weren't found with it! ;) However I am sure it is capable of doing it!!!

Mike F

Nice nuggets, but false advertising.

Aw come on Adam. Those nuggets could have been found with a ... well take your pick:

• Bounty Hunter
  • Walmart lawnmower
  • a smart dog
  • GB2
  • my patent pending gold magnet

Would it be false advertising if they were shown on top of a Lawn Dart package or a loaf of bread?

The fact that they are sitting on a new $1,000 vlf is probably just a coincidence. :)

It is the same rhetoric that has been permeating with out substantiation through out all of our forums. In my opinion, it will be a relief to see this machine quickly fall by the wayside like all the other detectors that have received all the hype only to fall short. (Eureka Gold, Gold Bug Pro, etc..)

To set the story straight, this is my gold monster the nuggets are sitting on. The nuggets are not mine. They belong to a friend of mine who bought them from a decrease friend of ours. All but the middle right nugget were found in Montana. The guy who found these typically used minlabs and for smaller gold he used a gold bug 2 and Eureka gold. It is not false advertising. It was just a nice place to set the nuggets for a picture when we were in the field detecting while we stopped for a break. As for the negative comments about the monster being a flop, I assure you it is not. I have found 18 tiny nuggets over two trips out detecting. This last trip yeilded 10 of the 18. Of the ten, 6 were found this past Saturday and the next day I found four. The average depth on these tiny nugget was 5-6 inches. Some were sitting under 2-3" slabs of bedrock after I moved away all material sitting on top of the bedrock. I will post a pick and a thread today.

Im not at liberty to share why he had them with him. Sorry, but that could bring unwanted attention his way.