clay

2017 Annual Claims filings

It's that time again. The August 31 deadline to make your required annual mining claims filings is only a month away.

As she does every year Ruby has compiled general guidelines and a graphic flow chart to help claim owners understand their annual obligations. If you are confused about the process or just want a refresher review these could help make the process clearer.

These are a free PDF download. Feel free to share, distribute or print these out as long as you retain the attribution.

General Guidelines

Flow Chart

Whatever you do don't be late. You will lose your claim if your filings aren't on time.

My thanks also! I was being lazy and putting it off. It is done now, off to the post office in the morning. Certified and return receipt both.

Thank you Ruby & Clay ... My blank forms got buried on my desk...I just dug them out and gonna follow through today before I space it! Cheers, Unc

You can file on line if you're paying and not have to worry about the check getting lost and get an instant receipt. You search for claims by your name and everything filed comes up and you choose which ones to pay for.

https://payp.blm.gov/epp-mc/mcSearch/start

I got this link from a post at Bill's site and have renewed a 40 acre claim with a credit card.

You can file on line if you're paying and not have to worry about the check getting lost and get an instant receipt. You search for claims by your name and everything filed comes up and you choose which ones to pay for.

https://payp.blm.gov.../mcSearch/start

I got this link from a post at Bill's site and have renewed a 40 acre claim with a credit card.

I do the work on ground and do not pay the stupid fee they want... Cheers, Unc