Just wondering if forum members ever hear from Bob Dansie? From memory he moved away from Arizona some time back. If anyone is in contact with him could they pass on my regards.

JP

Hey JP,

Bob did move up to northern Cal and was active on the forums for quite a while, but has gone quiet over the last couple of years. Last time we talked he mentioned a renewed interest in fishing, so perhaps he is chasing trout now rather than nuggets.

Thanks for getting back to me Chris and Chris, the world can be small when everyone's online but gets huge when they stop. I hope he's well and enjoying his fishing.

JP

Hey JP, the last I heard he was fishing a lot and was planning to go to Alaska to fish...He said he was giving his gold equipment to his daughter as I recall ... I also recall hearing he was having some fairly minor health issues ... Last time I hunted with him he seemed healthy and he scared me to death when riding in his Razer with him ... He took us straight up some cliffs at about 50 MPH!!!! El D may have more recent knowledge.... Cheers, Unc

Montana was famous for scaring the living stuffing out of folks! I rode with him a few times ... the first couple were 'exciting' to say the least. I bought my RZR based on those rides! :D The speed and rush of the thing screaming down Castle Hot Springs Road and then an immediate right hand slide turn to a wash he wanted me to try sold me! Call me crazy! YUP!