Reno Chris

Bob Dansie update - some more recent news

So on JP's recent thread, none of us had any real news about Bob (only old news), but I got hold just the other day of a friend I'd not seen in more than a year, and he has seen Bob much more recently. In fact he said he was out detecting with Bob as recently as last August. Bob had heart surgery of some type (dont know any details) but has rehabilitated, purchased or acquired detecting equipment and is out prospecting again. Don't know why he is still radio silent as far as the forums, but Bob is up and about prospecting again and my friend said he looked in good health when he was out there.

So on JP's recent thread, none of us had any real news about Bob (only old news), but I got hold just the other day of a friend I'd not seen in more than a year, and he has seen Bob much more recently. In fact he said he was out detecting with Bob as recently as last August. Bob had heart surgery of some type (dont know any details) but has rehabilitated, purchased or acquired detecting equipment and is out prospecting again. Don't know why he is still radio silent as far as the forums, but Bob is up and about prospecting again and my friend said he looked in good health when he was out there.

:D

Thanks for the update Chris, that is great news. If anyone is speaking to him please pass on my regards

JP

I think about Bob every time I go prospecting. I learned so much from him and really enjoyed talking with him. I wish he were still in AZ. Hey Bob!

How's the puppy Redbeard?

One that liked getting into the cactus and you'd be pull'n thorns in the evenings. Can't remember time frame,years ago at Rich Hill.

I for one am glad Bob moved on to greener pastures to show them Nocal guys how its done :P -if you ever hunted behind him you know what Im talking about-Damn good hunter that left very little behind :blink: Hey Red beard I havent seen you since that outing with Stan the man-Boy how time flies hope all is well B) Mike C... :ph34r: