Sign in to follow this  
Hawkeye

Two new coils for sale

post-251-0-68411800-1515299477_thumb.jpeg

The one is a Coiltek 12x24 elliptical mono. $160.00 with shipping to the lower 48.

The other is one of the original style Nugget Finder’s. 14 inch DD. $75.00 with shipping to the lower 48. Nugget Finder coil SOLD

On 8/18/2018 at 10:50 AM, Outdoorsman1955 said:

I'd be interested in this coil.

Sorry I’m just now seeing your post.  Best to send me a PM.  I still have the coil.  It’s a good coil I just haven’t had the areas to hunt with a big coil that I use to have.

On 8/20/2018 at 8:26 AM, Hawkeye said:

Sorry I’m just now seeing your post.  Best to send me a PM.  I still have the coil.  It’s a good coil I just haven’t had the areas to hunt with a big coil that I use to have.

Hi, I am interested in this coil. I have a question. Would you send this by USPS to BC Canada.

Thanks

George

I would have to find out what it would cost.  Most areas in the US are around $20 in shipping cost.  Anymore than that and it’s not worth it for me.

Hawkeye, Thanks for getting back to me. I don't expect you to pay for the shipping. I would include that on top of the price. My postal code is V0B1L1. Physical address is 4962 Fairmont Frontage, Fairmont Hot Springs, BC Canada V0B1L1. Thanks agin

George

George

I’ll figure out how much it costs to mail it to your address and how much to send it to something close by in Washington state and split the difference and get back to you with a total.  How’s that sound?

Wes.

George

I’ve been busy as can be but finally got to the post office.  Flat rate for this package to anywhere in Canada is 62.35 and flat rate to anywhere in the US is 18.90.  How about I cover $20 of the shipping and you pay for $42.35 of the shipping?  That would put the total for you with the coil and shipping at $202.35.  I have a PayPal account that you can make payment to.  It’s whauhunter@att.net.  If you want to do that let me know and if you would check the box that says payment to friend or family, that’s so they don’t charge me their ten percent or whatever it is.