Hi Everyone,

Earlier this week we performed a much needed upgrade, so you have probably noticed the forum looks a little different. The transition seems to have went smoothly, but I did notice some fresh spam that got posted this morning. We are working on getting those posters removed and working out any of the bugs. If anyone spots something that needs fixing please let me know.......In the meantime, I'd like to wish all our forum family a very Happy Easter!  

I blame the Russians. :lol:

Forum looks good Chris ... I haven't been on for a couple weeks while in TN at my National bass fishing Championship. No issues logging on.

Hey Chris,

More Spam again today, on the stuff for sale forum and one other one below. Interesting selling Green cards and UK Visa cards...Swell.

Hope you can get rid of these things once and for all.

BTW: today is 4/4/18

Mike

Hi Chris, over at Nuggetshooter we got rid of most Spammers being able to register by setting up a muti-step registration process, whereas they thave to register, type in a special text from what they see in the registration box and then have to complete the registration via an email confirmation process, we still get a Spammer from time to time but it's rare and far between.

By doing it this way it eilminates most any "robot" registrations, which you seem to have had many since the upgrade, hopefully this will help if you get your IT person to set it up in a similar fashion via the AP Control Panel.