Jennifer Bond

Possible new aftermarket coil for the GPZ

photo-65562.png.6fc80154574dec8ed903045154d569c1.png

SARAB (18R multifield coil)

Hi Jennifer,

Interesting article and thread.... Maybe this is good time to throw this out there.. It's something I have pondered about for a good while... Coil making is not something that someones just decides to do on a whim... To be good at it... you need lots of experience.   In the link you shared... they seem to be some what secretive about who is designing these coils... And it got me thinking... if these new GPZ coils are coming in the direction of Andrew Overton & PMC???   As I am sure you have heard in your travels...as I have.  A lot of... not so nice things about the founder of the... Now Closed PMC Company...   Personally I never met the man.  But I have used some of his coils and yes he was experimenting and was pushing the envelope with his very unique coil designs. Prototypes can be good or bad .  All I know is the good results... I own a special coil that he created.. called a  SARAB (18R multifield coil)  ~  I also own many Nuggetfinder, CoilTek, Minlab & Detech coils....and I compared to all of those to The PMC SARAB multifield coil  and the PMC coil was far superior to all of those. That coil was far ahead of it's time !!!   The real interesting thing was.. The SARAB 18R multifield coil had exactly all the same characteristics as both the "Nuggetfinder EVO" & "Coiltek Elite" Coils> Long before Nuggetfinder or Coiltek ever producing their EVO or Elite coils !!!!!!!    I find it pretty interesting that the timing of both "Nuggetfinder EVO" & "Coiltek Elite" coils release?    They both were released "pretty much simultaneously" I think NF delayed their release because of some production issues they were having. But, never the less...here we have two products from two separate Companies & both with these two extremely similar "breakthrough" characteristics???     To me... It was all too much like pulling a Rabbet out of a Hat!!!   It makes you wonder what the Real back story was... and how did that all happen like that?????   Now Adding PMC into the mix..just for timing reference and the timing of all this is much simpler...  "both  "Nuggetfinder EVO" & "Coiltek Elite" Coils were both developed... only after PMCoils had closed down their business...."  So...  It makes you think...  Where did all that magic really come from???

Now for the meat & potatoes of someone creating New Aftermarket Coils for the GPZ...   ????

In my opinion:

If these New Zed coils are being developed by the same guy that designed and built my "18R multifield coil"  That guy knows how to design great coils!  ~  

I think he's the goose that lays... the golden eggs !!!  

Cheers, 

Gerard

Jen the old rule is look at poster joining date and how many posts they have made. In this case joined the day before posting and all 7 post are in that post. 

..........?..........