Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

AZO Office Closed June 28th - July 10th, 2018

AZO Office Closed June 28th - July 10th, 2018

Hi Everyone, I wanted to let you all know that the AZO office will be closed from June 28th - July 10th. It has been an incredibly hectic year, so my family and I are taking a few days to go explore eastern Canada. I'm excited because it's an area I have never visited before, plus it will be nice to escape this desert heat for a while. 

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. All emails and phone calls will be promptly replied to upon my return. Until then, everyone stay safe out there & happy hunting!

"Plus it will be nice to escape this desert heat for a while."

Best of luck with your trip, it very cold in the bottom of Australia at the moment.

Not so sure the weather he is getting is all that cool. We have a heat wave going on here in New England that is extended into Eastern Canada. Hot and very humid last few days and expected to be so for next few as well. We should have a little relief on Saturday and then back up in temp/humidity next week. 

The family and I made it safe & sound to Canada and are having a blast! Mike you're right about this heat wave, its been really, really warm thus far. For us its not so much the heat, but rather the humidity thats getting us. Its a little rough, but we're making the best of it and its been a great excuse (at least for Maddie) to get ice cream ? We left Toronto this morning and took the train to Montreal. We will spend a few days here, them its off to Quebec...Here are a few pics that I snapped at the Royal Ontario Musuem. Their collections are wonderful, especially the minerals & fossils! I think I left a little bit of drool on the display cases, lol! Stay cool & safe out there everyone!

P.S. That's a solid gold coin weighing 100 kilos!

IMG_4869.jpg

IMG_4873.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

Thats great Chris. Glad your enjoying the trip.