I am excited to announce that Nugget Finder Coils is releasing a brand new addition to their widely popular EVOLUTION Series. It is an elliptical measuring 12x8” and is compatible with all Minelab GPX, GP, and SD Series metal detectors. I just got my test unit delivered a few minutes ago and I am super impressed. I haven’t had a chance to swing it yet, but the guys down in Australia are saying it is incredibly sensitive with a sharp signal response on small targets. I am thinking this is going to be an ideal size for chasing nuggets in bedrock cracks and crevices, or for simply working in heavy brush.

The EVO Coils are water-proof to approx. two feet, have a 3-Year Warranty, and are supplied with a low friction skid plate. I hope to have a small batch of them for sale by early next month. I will have an official price to announce soon. If anyone would like to get on our pre-order list, or has any other questions, please contact me at 1.928.777.0267 or email: info@arizonaoutback.com. Thanks and have a great weekend!

12x8a.jpg

12x8b.jpg

12x8c.JPG

How is the target response in terms of where it signals on the coil?

I hear some of the new mono coils with flat wind and elliptical shape have no sensitivity to target at the top 2-4" of the coil until you get under the shaft.

You know when there is not enough room to get the fat part of the coil between and you want to just pivot over the center and wave the tip back and forth.

Hey Mike, the new EVO coils have shipped from Australia, and I am hoping to see them late next week. The price will be $410, which will also include a new Trash/Target Pouch, skid plate,  and FREE Shipping. This first batch will be very limited, so let me know if you want me to hold one for you. I have about ten people on the pre-order list now. 

Hi Gravelwasher, it seems that each coil I have used is unique in its own way. Each coil has a sweet spot, and the Evolution are no different. I find that my larger EVO coils (like the 15" & 19") hit hardest down the center strip; similar to a DD. My elliptical EVO's (like the 14x9") also hit hard along the center strip, but it sounds off great near the nose & tail. I use the ends for pin-pointing targets all the time. When the weather cools off I will be doing some filming with the EVO coils and will demonstrate how each performs in the field. In the meantime, feel free to contact me anytime with questions.   

Thanks for the reply Chris.

I experienced a elite elliptical coil on a friends gpx5000 and was puzzled by the tip of it not hitting. I know this one is a different make and all but just wanted to know some more.

Sounds like a super hot coil!!

Would love one this size for a GPZ....come on guys (coiltek, nuggetfinder, etc)get some aftermarket coils designed for the Z

The new 12x8" coils have arrived! 

This batch is very limited, so call or email me today if you would like to grab one. 1.928.777.0267 or: info@arizonaoutback.com