Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

Nokta FORS Gold - New @ Used price!

Nokta FORS Gold Metal Detector

I am selling this brand new Nokta FORS Gold metal detector. This unit has never been out of the box, and was designed for finding gold nuggets & specimens. I only have one, so first-come-first-serve. Here is some information about the unit, along with a link to Nokta’s website. Please call me at 928.777.0267, or email: info@arizonaoutback.com. More technical info: http://noktadetectors.com/fors-gold-metal-detector.asp

MAP Price: $595.00
Forum Price: $459 + FREE Shipping!

FORS Gold metal detector, with all new advanced features, design and gold prospecting metal detector accessories, is a deep searching (for) gold detector developed based on gold prospectors’ needs worldwide. The FORS Gold is extremely sensitive to the smallest of gold nuggets. It has advanced settings which minimize the effects of highly mineralized soils and hot rocks frequently encountered in gold fields. 

Features:
•    Warranty : 2 Year Limited
•    Total Weight : 3.9 lbs (1.8 kgs)
•    Frequency : 15 kHz (+/- 100 Hz bandwidth)
•    ID Masking : Enables you to Search by Ignoring Unwanted Targets
•    Ground Tracking : Tracks the Changes in Ground and Automatically Adjusts the Ground Balance to Suit
•    Vibration Mode : Designed with the Hearing Impaired in Mind, also Ideal for Users who Do Not Want to Use Headphones
•    Digital Target ID : When Detecting a Target, it Displays on the Screen and Gives you an Idea about what the Target May Be

Factory Included Accessories:
•    Headphones
•    4 AA Alkaline Batteries
•    11.2x7" Waterproof DD Search Coil

nokta.jpg

IMG_5565.JPG

IMG_5564.JPG