Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

Bite Now & Save! Awesome Snake Protection

If you are like most of the members here and spend a lot of time in the back country, I strongly advise you to consider investing in a pair of Snake Guardz. The manufacturer is known for their quality snake bite products that are a 100% percent snake-proof, durable, light-weight, and water-repellant. I have been a user for over ten years, and can say that I have found nothing else in this price range that is easier to use, and as comfortable as the Snake Guardz brand. Their products are penetration-tested to ASTM 1342-05 standards. No other company can make the claim of testing to these standards.

I just spoke with the manufacturer today, and prices are set to rise across the board on all their products, so if you have been on the fence, now is the time to buy. I can hold the current price of $61 each until our stock runs out. Save some money and perhaps your life with a set of Snake Guardz. Drop me a PM with any questions, or order thru our website at: www.arizonaoutback.com. Be safe out there!

sdgfsdr.jpg

snake.jpg

Hey Chris,

Good advice.  I wear mine year round!  Not just for snakes, they keep The cactus out of my legs too!   😎 

Only time I wore and needed my gators and saw a rattler was the first time.  I was walking before well before dawn and I think I kicked him walking.  He scurried off rattling one direction and I scurried off just as fast the other direction.  I had just bought the set when the week prior I was out detecting with my son and a rattler bit at his detector.  Never needed them for snakes since, but the thorns do not penetrate.