Jennifer Bond

Thank you Chris / AZO, Great Customer Service

Just a little thank you to Chris for a wonderful purchasing experience today. I called and ordered a new 17" x 13 Evo coil, additional (spare) battery for my GPZ and some skid plates, gave him my credit card number, said thank you and before I got home from the gold fields (was out detecting when he returned my call) I already had a tracking number in my email in box, something sadly lacking from other companies I've dealth with that has lead to frustration and missed / incorrectly addressed shipments...

Great job Chris, thank you again for your great customer service.

Jen

Hi Jen,

Thanks so much for the glowing review and for the business. I think that coil was the perfect choice for the ground you're working up there. Being elliptical, it should be a little easier to navigate around the brush. Good luck & keep us posted on your future finds. Or call me when you hit that monster chunk, I'm good at pushing a wheelbarrow! :P 

20 hours ago, Chris Gholson said:

Hi Jen,

Thanks so much for the glowing review and for the business. I think that coil was the perfect choice for the ground you're working up there. Being elliptical, it should be a little easier to navigate around the brush. Good luck & keep us posted on your future finds. Or call me when you hit that monster chunk, I'm good at pushing a wheelbarrow! :P 

Thanks Chris, yes you're right, the ellip is the best shape for my hunting. I had the same coil but solid and found some great gold with it but sold it when I sold my 5000 to start using my 7000. Right now I'm using an ellip Advantage (still a great coil) am eager to give the open spoke ellip a swing... thanks again.

I'll keep you in mind when I find that big one... right now I'm not quite ready for wheelbarrows, but ya never know. ? Right now I seem to be stuck on this "1.5 gram per nugget" patch I've been working. ?

Jen

IMG_3999.JPG

IMG_3484.JPG

IMG_3294.JPG

Well well well...... it seems like I wrote this exact post on another forum back in 2016 when I purchased the same size Evo Elliptical from a fellow forum member (but solid, not spoked like this one) and on the second trip out, found a half ouncer in pounded Gold Basin ground.

Here we go again... EVO broke my "I'm only getting 1.5 gram nuggets" situation that I was on on this particular patch. All the items arrived safe and sound (thank you again Chris) and on my second trip out with it.... BOOOOOM..... a nice 9.5 grammer (over 1/4 ounce) I'll probably lose at least .5 of a gram on clean up, but it sure is nice to have a $500.00 coil pay for itself so quickly. I'll post a picture of it post clean when it's done in the bubble bath.

Jen

2018-10-12_17-50-24 (1).jpg

2018-10-12_17-49-55 (1).jpg

2018-10-12_17-50-09 (1).jpg

2018-10-12_17-49-31 (1).jpg

2018-10-12_17-50-48 (1).jpg

11 hours ago, Jennifer Bond said:

forever sold on Evo coils...

Yeah, you were "sold" on the Sadie coil  when you found one nugget with it, and had to go all the way to Australia to get it .?

I am starting my bike ride now, but I can see dark clouds to the south.

Hi Chris, do you have any of the old Coiltek pin pointer coils in stock, if not, do you have any of the NF Sadies'...... call me when you have a second, I need to order one or the other, you have my number... thanks..... Jen

Hey Jen,

It's great to see you broke the 1.5g threshold! That 9 grammer is a beautiful nugget. That area seems to produce some of the most attractive specimens. Just about every nugget I've found up there had nice white quartz and always displayed nicely. Other districts here in the state tend to produce pieces that are either chalky or have heavily stained quartz. Not that I've tossed any back, it's just that GB sure does make them pretty...I'm really glad to hear you are loving the EVO's. Congratulations on the new find, and keep up the good work! :)

P.S. Your other order shipped out today; you should hopefully see it by Wednesday. Thank you again for the business!

Jen,

If Chris doesn't have one. I believe I have one of those "old" Coiltek pin pointer coils. Have had it for years and only used it a couple of times. Right now I'm not sure where it is but if your interested I'll find it and if you want post a picture of it. It should be pretty close to new condition although it has been to allot of places inside a detector bag.

Mike

On 10/16/2018 at 8:15 AM, MikeT said:

Jen,

If Chris doesn't have one. I believe I have one of those "old" Coiltek pin pointer coils. Have had it for years and only used it a couple of times. Right now I'm not sure where it is but if your interested I'll find it and if you want post a picture of it. It should be pretty close to new condition although it has been to allot of places inside a detector bag.

Mike

Thanks again Mike, pinpointer works great, nice to have in the tool kit.

Jen

Glad your happy with it. Good Luck, hope you find it helpful.

MIke