I wanted to say thanks to the members that reached out to let me know the forum had been invaded by spam. I was away from a computer this weekend and had no idea. When I logged on this morning I couldn't believe they managed to get up page after page of garbage. This time it really was Russian bots!!! ? I banned the accounts and believe I got all the spam deleted. Anyway, hopefully this won't happen again for a very long while. Thanks again you guys for keeping an eye on it.  

Thanks Chris, I tried to get the message out that the attack was happening. I guess there will be a few of us that have many hundreds of Email from the forum notification system to delete. Glad you have got on top of them. 

Chris,

You might want to consider adding one of those "I'm not a robot" tests to your sign up (not sign-in) process. One of those that makes you pick the street signs or business building etc. The robots haven't figured those out yet and that will keep them out. Their a small pain for humans to do but sure keep non-humans out (so far).

Mike