Mike Furness

FS ... Minelab SDC 2300 ... Reduce to $2500

Just in time for that favorite gold hunter on your Christmas List ... Best small gold 'PI' detector out there ... and yes most gold found is small. I have found many ounces of gold with this machine. But it is time to reduce my stable of detectors. Just have too many. My SDC 2300 comes with everything you need: Detector, extremely sensitive 8" Mono coil, UR-30 headphones, Battery charger and 2 sets of after market rechargeable C-cells. (Yes you can use Standard alkaline C-cells if you prefer.) Also has the manual and quick start booklet to take out into the field as you are getting used to this simple to operate machine. If you come to Prescott Valley to pick this up I will demonstrate it for you ... It is really a quick study! $2900 cash or PayPal (friends and family please) ... or if necessary can ship at your expense to the lower 48 states only. 

Top Face.jpg

Everything SDC.jpg

Genuine ML Label.jpg

Serial for the detector.jpg

Serial for the Coil.jpg

Bottom face.jpg

How about we make it an even $2500 cash ... no trades please. And if you pick it up in person I will still demo it for you. Need it shipped to the lower 48 ... cost is on buyer.