Sign in to follow this  
Mike Furness

Gold Detectors For Sale

Happy New Year 2019!

I have 4 detectors I would like to see someone get some benefit from. I would be happy to give anyone who buys one of these machines a lesson on how to get started so you can go and use it right away if you pick the machine up locally. All prices are cash or pay pal (friends and family please). Cashiers checks would be OK BUT I will have to wait until it clears the bank before releasing the detector. Shipping if not picked up locally is on the buyer and will be estimated at time of purchase.

Minelab GPZ 7000 ... top of the line Minelab machine .... $5200.00   SOLD

Minelab SDC 2300 ... stock equipment plus 3 sets of rechargeable batteries .... $2500.00

Fisher Gold Bug Pro ... two coils: 5" round DD, 10" elliptical DD included ... $400.00

White's Gold Master V-Sat ... older tech but super sensitive, 10" elliptical coil and White's carry bag .... $250.00

AB Prospecting Gas Powered Bucket Vac ... used very little .... $250.00   SOLD

Questions or pictures provided on request via a PM.

Yes Sir I do! Sorry for the delay in answering ... been off the computer a couple days. Good condition and with both coils for $400.00. Here are a couple pictures for you.

20170828_111125.jpg

20170828_111309.jpg

David ... been out of town and just back on the computer. Sorry for the delay in answering your question. Sending you a PM.

Mothwrlode Mike ... Howdy Mike just sent you a PM in response.