Jennifer Bond

For Sale: GPZ 7000 package with warranty

GPZ 7000 was purchased new from Docs Detecting in Spring of 2017 and the transferable factory warranty is good until 2020 (over one year remaining factory warranty). Docs covers were used on the detector and the wireless module so both have been very well protected. Except for the obvious wear on the bottom of the scuff cover the detector looks nearly new and has been updated to latest firmware.

The detector comes with the following items:

Docs protecting covers, for both detector and wireless module.

The original box with all original accessories and documentation. 

GPZ19 19” coil, purchased new same time as I purchased the detector and barely used, still on original scuff plate.

This package also includes an additional BRAND NEW, never used, high capacity battery purchased in fall 2018 from Arizona Outback for (I paid $200.00).

I’m also including 2 brand new never used scuff covers/skid plates, one for the 14” coil and one for the 19” coil, both purchased at the same time as the battery, Fall 2018, paid over $100.00

I will also throw in the "over the shoulder boulder holder" heavy duty harness that I have advertised in this ad below, value over $330.00. Use it if needed or sell it, I found out that the 19" coil really wasn't that hard to swing but if you or your wife has a smaller frame, this harness will help a lot.

The detector package is for sale for $7250 and I would prefer a local pickup in Arizona. Unit works fantastic, only reason I'm selling is I don't plan on doing any detecting over Winter (will be busy doing wet/wash plant work) and if I do, I have a 4500 and a 5000 I can use and I don't want to burn up 6 months worth of warranty when it could be getting used.

Note: May be willing to sell the GPZ19 with stock scuff cover/skid plate and brand new Nugget Finder scuff cover separately for $1,000.00 local pickup. May be willing to sell GPZ 7000 separately for the right price.

Thanks all

Jen

2019-01-09_20-43-53.jpg