Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

** Detector Coils 4 Sale **

I have the following detector coils for sale. All are designed to work on the Minelab GPX, GP, or SD Series gold machines. I only have one of each. If interested, please contact Chris at 928.777.0267 or email me: info@arizonaoutback.com. All prices are quoted in USD$ and do not include freight. 

Minelab 11” DD (white)
This coil is virtually new, aside from a few scratches on the bottom of the skid plate. Works well in heavy mineralization, or when iron discrimination is required. 
New: $269
Forum Price: $159

Minelab 18” MONO (green)
This coil is also like new, aside from a few light scratches on the bottom of the skid plate. Great for ground coverage and finding bigger gold at depth.  
New: $441
Forum Price: $199

Brasil Super Coil 5x10” MONO
This coil comes all the way from Brazil. It features the Hunter Technology and is a great size for brushy or rocky conditions, and highly sensitive to small gold. It is virtually new, aside from a few scratches on the bottom of the skid plate. 
Forum Price: $159

Brasil Super Coil 17x12” MONO
This coil comes all the way from Brazil. It features the Hunter Technology and is a good size for working deeper ground, or when more coverage is required. This coil has never been used in the field.  
Forum Price: $199

IMG_6619.JPG

IMG_6620.JPG

IMG_6791.JPG

IMG_6805.JPG