Sign in to follow this  
SkyWalker

First Gold of 2019

Sorry, it's been a while since I posted.  But it was a long winter and not much better spring.  But I finally got out Sunday, April 7th.  The day was quite windy and was having a hard time hearing targets through my deteknix wireless headphones.  I was able to snag 3 small ones but decided to go back to the truck and get the black widows and the audio booster.  Cords everywhere.  I can't believe this is the set up I used for years.  Wireless really has me spoiled.  I picked up 2 more nuggets with the largest 2 1/2 grams.  Posted is a picture of my detector with the freedom system and the detector pictured with original battery, booster and black widows.  Ugh!  Cheers!

Gold 2019.JPG

metal detector 2019.JPG

metal detector 2019 II.JPG

Hi Matt!

The Freedom system consists of the deteknix wireless headphones and the lightweight drone RC battery and charging system.  I got it from Chris Gholson last year.  Last I heard he was having a hard time getting some components to this system.  I don't know, you would have to check with him but it works great!  Super light weight.  Only complaint, I wish it had an audio boost.  Anyhow, cheers!

headphones.JPG