Sign in to follow this  
ColoradoGoldMan

Just picked up the GPX 5000 from Chris

Yahoo i just gave Chris my debit card for the purchase of the that smoking deal on the never used GPX5000 in the classifieds. I have to say Chris has great service and is great to work with. I also picked up a 12” nugget finder round Evo for it. For the really fine gold here. I don’t think I ever had so good of a purchase as I have had with Chris. Great guy very knowledgeable and friendly. What a pleasure.

Thank you Chris for all you do, and going the extra mile.

CH Perdue   

8 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

A killer deal like that just don’t last long and it didn’t.

Well that shot down that Birthday gift for me . Oh well it’s in good hands now.

Chuck 

Gee Chuck sorry about snatching your birthday present. I been looking for just this very detector for about a month. Looks like I’ll have it for the spring trip out to Rye patch. Never really found much out there with either the 4000 or the TDI. Dug a lot of holes out there but never any of that Rye patch gold I have a birthday next mouth myself.

Again sorry

CH

Hi CH,

I wanted to let you know your new detector was shipped out last week and should be there soon. You are really going to love the 5000. I put one of my instructional videos in there, but don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions at all. I also wanted to thank you for the kind words, that really means a lot. You just made my week! :) Thanks again for the business and good luck!

Hi Chris got the detector today. Boy is it nice! Thank you for the great deal and the nice hat and the DVD. That will help get me up to speed faster for sure. Again thank you for the great deal and wonderful service. I know I will enjoy it.

CH