Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

Attention MINELAB Users!!!

I have the following detector search coils for sale. All are designed to work on the MINELAB brand of metal detectors. I only have one of each. If interested, please contact me at 928.777.0267 or email me: info@arizonaoutback.com. 

Mars Discovery 13″ DD Coil 
Mars Discovery 13″ DD Search Coil with Nut & Bolt, Coil Cover, 2 Rubber Rings, and a Two-Year Warranty. The Mars Discovery coil is the most optimal size for universal detecting at 13″. It is a very well balanced, lightweight and reliable coil for a wide range of search tasks.
Compatible with the Minelab X-Terra 18.75 or 7.5 kHz Metal Detector. Mars search coils are 100% waterproof and are protected against electrical interference.
Condition: New
Forum Price: $175 + FREE Shipping!

IMG_8502.JPG.1be0dfcacf2ecabf4b556b9a27240e1e.JPG

Minelab 10.5” DD 7.5 kHz Coil
This coil is absolutely brand new and still wrapped in the original packaging. The DD configuration allows for quiet operation in mineralization and is ideal for seeking out coins, relics, jewelry, nuggets, etc. Compatible with the Minelab X-Terra metal detector.
Forum Price: $110 + FREE Shipping!

IMG_8500.jpg.1979392a68ea755d32d42688b3e99ce5.jpg

Minelab 18” MONO Coil
This coil is also like new, aside from a few light scratches on the bottom of the skid plate. Great for ground coverage and finding bigger gold nuggets at depth. Compatible with all Minelab GPX, GP, or SD Series gold detectors. 
Condition: Used
Forum Price: $125 + FREE Shipping!

IMG_6805.JPG.1d58802063064bc19fbb36ba168deebb.JPG

Minelab 15” DD 7.5 kHz Coil
This coil is absolutely brand new and still wrapped in the original packaging. The DD configuration allows for quiet operation in mineralization and the larger size offers an improvement in not only depth penetration, but ground coverage as well. It is ideal for locating deeply buried coins, relics, jewelry, nuggets, etc. Compatible with the Minelab X-Terra metal detector.
Forum Price: $249 + FREE Shipping!

IMG_8501.JPG.a9d84c35e3695d0170cdece2af9a03f6.JPG

Brasil Super 17x12” MONO Coil
This coil comes all the way from Brazil. It features the Hunter Technology and is a good size for working deeper ground, or when more coverage is required. This coil has never been used in the field. Compatible with all Minelab GPX, GP, or SD Series gold detectors.   
Forum Price: $149 + FREE Shipping!

IMG_6620.JPG.23b5ebe5d15ee92f452889e8150c46e0.JPG