Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

Got a detecting or product question?

If anyone out there has metal detecting or prospecting related questions, please let me know; I am available to help out. Feel free to call the AZO office, send me a PM through the forum, or an email...Here are some of our current Minelab machine specials.

Created July 2019.JPG

Hey Chris, just thinking about the training on the new GPX5000 I bought this Spring? When is the best time to do it ?  When do you have time or a class for it this fall? I have never hunted in AZ. so this should be a fun trip. I hope to do some real hunting this winter and next spring.😀

Thanks

CH

Hey CH, I am putting together my schedule for the upcoming 2019-20 winter season. I usually start the training classes in late October or early November. I will be sure to post up the dates here and on our Facebook page, or feel free to give me a call as we get closer. They should run clear through March. 

See you this winter! 

mhlak, if you are looking for the most depth I would either opt for the Nugget Finder 19" Round Evolution Mono coil, or if the soil is heavily mineralized, perhaps the new X-Search 25" DD. The 4500 is an incredible machine and if you are hunting in North America, chances are the 19" Mono will be your best bet. On a decent sized nugget it will punch down several feet. I have to carry a shovel on the quad when I'm swinging this coil! 

I do have a few of the 19" coils in stock, but am waiting for the 25" to arrive at the end of the month. Here are a few pics of the 19". 

19EVO-a.jpg

19EVO-b.jpg