Hi All,
Nugget Finder has just released what is the first in a series of brand new DD coils. They are called the X-Search and are compatible with all Minelab GPX, GP and SD series gold detectors. I just got my hands on the 25” and was thoroughly impressed with the finish and quality. It has been so hot here in Arizona that I haven’t had a chance to field test it yet, but now that the monsoons have started it shouldn’t be much longer. I will definitely keep you all posted on my findings. I am also finalizing a price in $USD and will have that this week. I hope to have a batch of these coils available for purchase in September or sooner. Below is some additional information from the manufacturer:

NUGGETFINDER 25”DD X – SEARCH
 Standard Features Include:

•    Fantastic Depth on Large Gold combined with Massive Ground Coverage at Full Depth 
•    Ability to run Normal Soil Timing in Highly Mineralized Ground (GPX Series)
•    Super Strong Polycarbonate Reinforced Shaft Mount
•    Pressure Regulated ABS Shell
•    Divinycell Core  
•    Combination of Spiral & Bundle Windings
•    Litz Wire
•    Water Resistant to 1m
•    3 Year Warranty
•    Weight 1650-grams
•    Compatible with all Minelab GPX, GP and SD series gold detectors

* more photos to follow soon

IMG_8579.jpg

IMG_8503.jpg

IMG_8580.jpg

SlowNLow, if the ground mineralization is fairly mellow, I would opt for the 19" EVO. I have been able to easily balance a GPX with the 19" in most of the places I detect here in AZ. However, if you struggle to balance your machine with a Mono in your area and have to use either Auto Tracking, drop the Rx Gain, or use Timings such as Smooth or Enhance, then I would sit tight and wait on the 25" DD.

Hawkeye, the guys in Australia have said that smaller sizes are in the works. I suggested that a 15" X-Search would probably be a good compromise for most goldfields in the US. 

What do you guys think? What sizes or shape would you like to see?

The new 25" DD coils just arrived from Australia! They are not listed yet on the website, but they are in stock. If you would like to get one from this first batch please give me a call at 928.777.0267, or email: info@arizonaoutback.com. Thanks & have a great weekend! 

On 7/24/2019 at 7:20 AM, bsumbdy said:

That's what she said!! Lol

Sorry I couldn't resist 

Even with Chris having a picture of his daughter holding it as a model and the highly probable chance she may want to show friends ect this neat picture of herself on dad's website and thus the incredibly high risk she may see your comment and at the very least, cause her to ask "what does he mean" and put Chris in a difficult spot, if she doesn't figure it out on her own... you still could not resist? That's an interesting way to introduce yourself to the community considering it's only your second post.... It's crazy times we live in.

PS: Welcome to the forum.

On 8/6/2019 at 8:22 AM, SlowNLow said:

Hmmm cool.....but a new dilemma ...19" Nuggetfinder Evo...vs...25" Search DD coil...for depth on large nuggets. 

For what my opinion is worth, as much as I keep buying these big coils (then selling them at a loss after doing nothing more than banging bushes), I always end up back at a smaller elliptical, they're just so much handier for under scrub poking.... now hopefully they don't come out with a 25" elliptical, then I'll really have a dilemma.... joking aside, I have yet to see some place here in America where the size of this makes up for the frustration of it getting caught on everything around it... and Chris knows, I'll jump at any opportunity to give him my money, but under 20" Evo ellipi's still are my weapon of choice (with the 7000 collecting dust in the closet) as the photos in this link show works for me.

http://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t26577-a-little-arizona-au-for-your-viewing-pleasure#256556

Now that all being said.... get ready kids... once people start letting the secret out, that's going to be deadly in WA and when I come across land that looks like this photo below, here in the US, I'd be the first to buy one.

Jennifer (No, I haven't fallen in a mine shaft, I'm still finding the ounces, I just no longer talk about it on American forums). 😃

OraBanda6A.jpg

On 9/13/2019 at 1:23 PM, Jennifer Bond said:

For what my opinion is worth, as much as I keep buying these big coils (then selling them at a loss after doing nothing more than banging bushes), I always end up back at a smaller elliptical, they're just so much handier for under scrub poking.... now hopefully they don't come out with a 25" elliptical, then I'll really have a dilemma.... joking aside, I have yet to see some place here in America where the size of this makes up for the frustration of it getting caught on everything around it... and Chris knows, I'll jump at any opportunity to give him my money, but under 20" Evo ellipi's still are my weapon of choice (with the 7000 collecting dust in the closet) as the photos in this link show works for me.

http://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t26577-a-little-arizona-au-for-your-viewing-pleasure#256556

Now that all being said.... get ready kids... once people start letting the secret out, that's going to be deadly in WA and when I come across land that looks like this photo below, here in the US, I'd be the first to buy one.

Jennifer (No, I haven't fallen in a mine shaft, I'm still finding the ounces, I just no longer talk about it on American forums). 😃

OraBanda6A.jpg

Hi Jen,

I have done the same...had the NF 20" Mono round...I do have to say I did find a nice solid 15 gram piece about 19 inches down...but thats it..sold it. Had the 18" Elite liked it but  a bit heavy , found as few pieces..got rid of it do to terrain I hunt. My favorite size coil these days is 15" Monos...I dont see any reason to have one larger than a 18"...although I am a dreamer...and dream of that huge lunk still waiting out of reach, down about 2-3 feet on some of my worked out areas...and patches. Maybe just maybe....one of these new coils like the X-Coil or Detech will reach it. But I will wait and see what the reviews say out in the field. 

On 8/6/2019 at 8:22 AM, SlowNLow said:

Hmmm cool.....but a new dilemma ...19" Nuggetfinder Evo...vs...25" Search DD coil...for depth on large nuggets. 

19" NF EVO all the way. 😉

You can't find a nugget at any depth if your coil is so big that you can't get it between the scrub to get over the gold or it's back in the car out of frustration.

On 9/20/2019 at 5:54 PM, fishing8046 said:

Jennifer

I have seen you on many forums only to leave for one reason or another but in all your post I have never seen you post any gold.

Do you actually swing a detector or just buy and sell mining equipment?

Nope, never swung a detector in my life, but yes, you're right, as my tolerance to male cow feces (an example being your comments) grows lower, I have in fact chose to stop wasting my time on various forums, (some I've paid to support via cash and/or content) by contributing valued content and my contributions being replied to with childish behavior and useless bickering by most, case in point, again, your comments.

If you've "seen me around" you'd know I post on and support Aussie forums 

http://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t26577-a-little-arizona-au-for-your-viewing-pleasure

I'm sure you know the saying, those who brag about it, aren't getting any, those who are, keep it to themselves. I don't feel the need to swing from some pseudo third appendage with countless posts about my recoveries or contributions to the hobby.

I prefer to focus on quality participation to the hobby, not wasted fluffy quantity not quality posts, including recently donating over $1,200.00 to an Aussie bush saving cause to protect the ground we detect on (how much did you say you donated?)... but to answer your question, nope, I've never swung a detector in my life and nope, I've never touched a nugget that I never purchased. Nope, never owned several mining operations in the British Columbia gold fields, nope, never owned the only remaining hydraulic mining operation in BC, Canada, Nope..... never flown to Australia several times to detect and given up a 6 figure job to detect full time, never held a Victoria, Australia fossicking license/mining license for the past 4 years and good till 2025 and am a paid up for the next 3 plus years of the PMAV (Victoria, Aus mining association).... sheesh, I feel like I've missed out on so much, most women my age have accomplished so much more and contributed so much more to the hobby.

Should you feel qualified to provide a rebuttal to this post, I eagerly await the challenge, but you're out of your league when it comes to smart comments like you felt the need to share, I will not be responding, out of respect for Chris and his other members here, and I would prefer to be just left alone, because posts like yours are why I chose to make decisions like above, to give my efforts where appreciated, off shore... have a great weekend.

PS: That all being said, what forums I participate in, or stop participating in is none of your concern, focus on your own life, not mine.

Jen (No, I haven't fallen in a mine shaft, I'm still finding the ounces, I just no longer feel the need to talk about it on American forums)

gold210.jpg

gold10.jpg

2019-09-20_19-37-35.jpg

2019-09-20_19-49-06.jpg

2019-09-20_19-51-27.jpg