Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

A Few Used Gold Coils

I am selling a few pre-owned search coils for the Minelab GPX/GP/SD Series gold detectors. Because I only have one of each, these coils are not listed on the AZO website. Please contact me at 928.777.0267 or info@arizonaoutback.com to order. Free shipping applies to the lower 48 states only. 

Nugget Finder ADVANTAGE 17x11” Mono (gray open design): the coil is absolutely brand new, however on the very bottom there is an indentation in the coil (see photo). I believe this may have happened during shipping. I have tested this coil and it works perfectly. The dent does nothing to hinder the performance, but since it isn’t flawless I am offering it here at a hefty discount. Price is only $175 + FREE SHIPPING! 

Minelab 18” Mono (green round): this coil is also like new, aside from a few light scratches on the bottom of the skid plate. Great for ground coverage and finding bigger gold nuggets at depth. Compatible with all Minelab GPX, GP, or SD Series gold detectors. Price is only $125 + FREE SHIPPING!

Brasil Super Coil 17x12” Mono (solid gray): this coil comes all the way from Brazil. It features the Hunter Technology and is a good size for working deeper ground, or when more coverage is required. This coil has never been used in the field. Price is only $175 + FREE SHIPPING!

IMG_9096.jpg

IMG_6805.JPG

IMG_6620.JPG

IMG_9092.JPG