Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

The Nugget Shooter's Field Guide - NEW!

A friend of mine, Reese Townes, just released a brand new book about metal detecting for gold. He did a wonderful job, and it is definitely one of the best I have seen on the topic in several years. It includes twelve chapters and tons of full color photographs. The book sells for $24.95 and I do have a few copies left in stock. If interested, please send me a message, email (info@arizonaoutback.com), or give me a call (928.777.0267). Well done Reese!!! :)

The Nugget Shooter’s Field Guide - NEW!!!

When done correctly, detecting yields more for the effort you put into searching for gold nuggets and increases your chances of finding the locations that produce the coveted yellow metal. In this book, you learn strategies for detecting dredge tailings, hard rock tailings, hydraulic mining, ancient river channels, heavily forested regions, and much more. You will also learn the Townes’ Theory, which will help you identify the earliest stage of a present stream channel. In short, the Townes’ Theory can put you on top of more nuggets! These strategies, techniques, tips and applied theories can be applied worldwide.

Additional Topics:
•    Detecting Tips & strategies
•    Geology in relation to gold
•    Mass wasting & gold deposits
•    Detectors, coils and other prospecting gear
•    Detecting and base camp safety
•    Sampling, Hydro-Shocking & Cleaning Quartz/Gold Specimens

The Nugget Shooter’s Field Guide includes 170 color photos with color-coded markers to help you identify key factors as well as techniques top help you find more nuggets more consistently. 

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Chris,

You are right.  Reese put a great deal of effort into his book and it came out beautifully.  I have my copy and your customers should not

hesitate to purchase one.

Bugler