Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gholson

Nugget Finders For Sale!

I am selling a few pre-owned search coils for the Minelab GPX/GP/SD Series gold detectors. Because I only have one of each, these coils are not listed on the AZO website. Please contact me at 928.777.0267 or info@arizonaoutback.com to order. Free shipping applies to the lower 48 states only. 

Nugget Finder EVOLUTION 17x13” Mono Coil (gray solid design): I have tested this coil and it works perfectly. It has been used in the field a few times, but it’s very close to near-new. This size has been one of the top “EVO” sellers. Includes skid plate. Price is only $249 + SOLD!!!

Nugget Finder ADVANTAGE 14x9” Mono Coil (gray solid design): this coil is a great size for general prospecting, and very sensitive to a wide range of nugget sizes. It is in excellent condition and includes a skid plate. Price is only $125 + SOLD!!!

Nugget Finder ADVANTAGE 24x12” Mono Coil (gray open design): this coil is an awesome patch hunter! It offers great sensitivity and covers a big chunk of ground with each sweep. It has been very popular not only with prospectors, but also for those that use a PI machine to detect the beach. Skid plate included. Price is only $150 + FREE SHIPPING! 

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg