frank c

Long time member/contributor passed away

OHMYGAWD!!!!!!!!! Never met him but sure read lots of his posts... that sucks... what a crap bit of news... wow.... thanks for letting us know Fred.... Guys (and gals).. .we're not here for a long time.. make it special.

PS: Was it expected, his pictures makes him appear fairly young.

Jen

FRED WAS A GOOD GUY.  ALWAYS TRIED TO HELP THE NEW FOLKS AND ALWAYS SHARED HIS KNOWLEDGE WITH ALL.  GENEROUS, KIND, AND GIVING.  IN THE GOLD FIELDS AND ON THE INTERNET SITES.  RIP MY FRIEND.   JOHN MCCANN

Fred was ill for quite some time, that's why he hadn't made the trips he loved to do.
He grew weaker as the months passed, wrenched ill health, bad lungs etc. we carried on with messages back an forth "soldiering up" as he would instruct me to do !
He just didn't have the strength to come to Az. as he wanted and  tried a few times.
I enjoyed his friendship for many years. He left a big impression on my soul.

1 hour ago, frank c said:

Fred was ill for quite some time, that's why he hadn't made the trips he loved to do.
He grew weaker as the months passed, wrenched ill health, bad lungs etc. we carried on with messages back an forth "soldiering up" as he would instruct me to do !
He just didn't have the strength to come to Az. as he wanted and  tried a few times.
I enjoyed his friendship for many years. He left a big impression on my soul.

Thanks for the update Frank...

Jen

Really saddened to hear the news, Fred was a good guy and a good friend. RIP M8😥

JP