Sign in to follow this  

I am selling a few pre-owned search coils. I only have one of each. Please contact me at 928.777.0267 or info@arizonaoutback.com to order, or with any questions – thanks!

Coiltek 9” ELITE Round Mono Coil: This coil is in excellent condition and has seen very little use. Includes Litz Wire windings and the Camo wrap design. It is an ideal size for general detecting, or for tight areas amongst the rocks and brush. It is very sensitive and gets good depth for its size. Compatible with the Minelab GPX/GP/SD Series gold detectors. Price is only $199! 

Nugget Finder Advantage 24x12” Mono Coil: this coil is an awesome patch hunter! It offers great sensitivity and covers a big chunk of ground with each sweep. It has been very popular not only with prospectors, but also for those that use a PI machine to detect the beach. Skid plate included. The coil is used, but works great. Compatible with the Minelab GPX/GP/SD Series gold detectors. Price is only $125.

Minelab 8” Round Mono Coil: Considered by many to be one of the best coils Minelab ever built. It is ideal for hunting washes, creeks and exposed bedrock. The small size makes it very sensitive to tiny nuggets and easy to maneuver through the brush. The coil is used, but works perfectly. Compatible with the Minelab GPX/GP/SD Series gold detectors. Price is only $99.

9inch Mono.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

8 inch Mono.jpg