rolkat

Winchester M77 Chief Crazy Horse Rifle

This lever action is spotless. I am including 4 boxes of ammo - 38-55 WIN Caliber.

I was considering using this rifle if I ever got drawn for Buffalo in Arizona. If I got one I was going to retire the Rifle and hang it on the wall with the mount. I gave up applying for the draw and now it's time to part with the rifle. I have the box and all the paperwork that was in it including a "FIRST DAY COVER" envelope dated Jan 15th 1982. The box is alittle worse for ware after bumping arround in the garage for 23 years. The rifle listed for about $595 new and I paid about $100 for the 4 boxes of ammo. $800 takes the lot. Call at 480-695-4792.

Guest azroads

It could although I would only recomend up to mule deer with it. I have of people useing it for elk at close range(100 yards max).

Guest Guest_rolkat

Thank you, 100 yards is about my max range with iron sights. I'm used to archery hunting and would plan to get very close before shooting.

Guest jim straight

The above rifle looks neat. I have a "similar" rifle, an original Winchester 97 rifle with the octagon barrel, 30-30 calibre. My (late) dad bought it new about 1910. It saw a very active and hard life (especially in the early to middle 1930's) until about 1948. Then used little. Beginning in 1957, I got possession of it and have kept it in dry storage. Several old boxes of ammo bought about 1944 are with it.

Rifle is worn--- but in usable original shape and looks "old" with no rust. But shows its age--- over 90 years old.

Not for sale but I was wondering about its approximate value?

Guest Guest_rolkat

Hi Jim,

I have no idea what your gun would be worth but would guess at about $1000.00.

I have seen them at gun shows but did not notice the prices.

Guest Kinny Patrick

Jim, would like to talk to you about your rifle. Use 1265patco@sbcglobal.net .

Kinny

Guest Kinny Tehachapi

rolkat, you got to look at this add once in awhile if you want to sell your rifle.

661 823 0818

Kinny Tehachapi

Hi Kinny,

I have been checking from time to time but your reply was to Jim, not me. I'll call you on Wednesday.

---Roland---

Guest Kinny Tehachapi

Sorry about the name mix up. I miss under stood one of the messages posted. At any rate look foreward to hearing from you. Kinny