Sign in to follow this  
StanTHEMan

Happy Birthday Bill Southern!

Hey Bill,

I hope you took the day off and did some celebrating. Find lots of Gold this year, cause next year is your Golden 50!!!

Happy Birthday Bill. It doesn't matter how old you are they are all better than not having one!

Happy Birthday Bill and best wishes. Hell, my 50th was so long ago I hardly remember that birthday -- BUT I am getting older too so memory is ... Now what was I writing about? :D

Don

Happy Bday Bill---Just tellem that old age and treachery overcomes skill and youth. Also it won't be long before you have that grandnipper on the quad...Had my 2 and 3 yearold grandkids out for a short careful ride last night. Enjoy the 21st anniversary of your 29th birthday. Pondmn

Hey Bill

Happy B'Day. A day late and dollar short I am. Welcome to the half century club. When I turned 50, 6 years ago, I I gave myself permission to no longer worry what people thought about me or what I said. I figure I had earned that right! Now I call a spade a shovel if I want .. and well maybe I still call a nugget is a nugget ... Point is from this point on you can call it like you see it and no one can blame you .. Because from this point on you are ALWAYS right!! ;):rolleyes::lol:

Happy Birthday,

Mike

HB Bill!!! Join the club bro. I hit that hump earlier this year about a month before the Rich Hill gathering. I had a good laugh a couple of months back when I received an invitation to join the AARP but stopped laughing when I opened the envelope and realized that I actually qualified... I would post a joke about proof that I am getting stronger as I age but it may be a bit racy for this open forum. I'll PM it to you if you want to hear it, you'll get a good laugh. Anyone else can PM me if you want to add it to your joke collection... ;)