hopeing to find a gold bug 2 or tesoro lobo in good condition.(reasonable).i'm brand new at this so from my research i assume these are about the best for the money.am i right? thanks -o-

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :blink:

In my opinion they are and I really like the Lobo SuperTraq. I don't have any used Lobo's at this time. Very sorry. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and much success in your hunt for a detector. de John the Wirechief out Blackwell way. ;)

-O-

I use a LoBo ST and am very happy with the results. It is very easy to use and that is a good point for old guys like me. Very easy learning curve, with auto ground balancing. Kinda of turn on and go. It dose locate the gold with your help. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

-O-

I use a LoBo ST and am very happy with the results. It is very easy to use and that is a good point for old guys like me. Very easy learning curve, with auto ground balancing. Kinda of turn on and go. It dose locate the gold with your help. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

hey bud i know what you mean as i belong to the "old guys club".forced retirement and i'm really bored.joined gpaa last summer and wife and i are having fun with this prospecting stuff.anybody in so. oregon care to teach me how to use one of these? -o-

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL.

well i hope everyone got their mine labs from santa this year.i didn't so still on the hunt. :(

guest raises a good question,what is a fair price for an st or a gb2.i know what i'm hoping for but might not be realistic.

-o-

hopeing to find a gold bug 2 or tesoro lobo in good condition.(reasonable).i'm brand new at this so from my research i assume these are about the best for the money.am i right?                                                  thanks -o-

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :blink:

Don't have the Gold Bug 2 ...but do have a brand new Gold Strike, got it in April found many things coins, rings it will find gold just wasn't lucky enough to put it over a piece of gold. 650.00 includes shipping.

Rick Anderson

New Mexico

well I see one of those gold bug 2 once in a while the lowerst I seen one wwas $ 450,00, most of the otheres $550+m and they don't seem tostay on the market long.--good luck Hal

why would anyone pay that close to retail?they have a new one i saw starting at 550 buy now around 640.it's insane to pay 500 used when you can buy new for a little more. -o-