Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chuck Graff

Nuggets for sale

Guest Chuck Graff

The best nuggets of my collection are for sale to one buyer. 46oz more or less.

They were found by me in AZ. NV.CALIF.OZ. $800.00oz. chuck

Chuck, I had saved this picture of some of your other nuggets that were posted on the forum a while back. They were an insparation to me when I got started detecting last year.

Hope you dont mind me posting the pic.

Guest CHUCK,TX

Wes, Glad you enjoyed them, Still have them, Was going to hand them down to my boys, But they dont have a Passion for gold nuggets. Just money. Decided to sell them all & buy me a new truck & 3500 detector.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU. CHUCK

Wes, Glad you enjoyed them, Still have them, Was going to hand them down to my boys, But they dont have a Passion for gold nuggets. Just money. Decided to sell them all & buy me a new truck & 3500 detector.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.      CHUCK

How's that old saying go?? Heck with the kids future, I'm out spending my childrens inheritence today!!

Guest chuck,tx.
How's that old saying go?? Heck with the kids future, I'm out spending my childrens inheritence today!!

WOODIE,,,My heart skips a beat when I picture one of my boys at the local watering hole say,,,,,,,,HERE SWEET THING, HAVE A NUGGET. :o CHUCK

Guest chuck,tx.
Is this the Chuck in Sweetwater?

John Tomlinson, CET

John's Detectors

No John, Not guilty. Are you going to go to the Treasure Show at Ft Worth? I am thinking about a booth to sell my gold there. chuck

Hi Chuck, I'm sorry wrong one. I know a Chuck Graff in Sweetwater, Tx. and in fact he is at the same company where I work. I didn't think this Chuck was doing any prospecting haha! I wish I could be there but I will probably have to work and besides that I don't have a way to transport my goods. I need to get a trailer someday. I don't mind saying it is tough trying to be in the metal detector business especially part time. I saw your gold and I hope you do well in selling it. I need to get a small nugget eventually for a sample to test with. Ok Chuck very nice meeting you and I'm located about 50 miles Southwest of Abilene in the middle of nowhere. CU later and God Bless and stay in touch if you would like.

John Tomlinson, CET

John's Detectors

Guest chuck,tx.
Hi Chuck, I'm sorry wrong one. I know a Chuck Graff in Sweetwater, Tx. and in fact he is at the same company where I work. I didn't think this Chuck was doing any prospecting haha! I wish I could be there but I will probably have to work and besides that I don't have a way to transport my goods. I need to get a trailer someday. I don't mind saying it is tough trying to be in the metal detector business especially part time. I saw your gold and I hope you do well in selling it. I need to get a small nugget eventually for a sample to test with. Ok Chuck very nice meeting you and I'm located about 50 miles Southwest of Abilene in the middle of nowhere. CU later and God Bless and stay in touch if you would like.

John Tomlinson, CET

John's Detectors

John, you have a hard row to hoe trying to make a go selling detectors. Sure haft to tie up a lot of money in stock. I tried that rout years ago, but every one started discounting & had to through in the towel. Some were selling cheaper than I could buy. Stay in touch,,,,,,,, chuck

Good deal Chuck and I will try to stay in touch for sure. I am in for the duration and no throwing in the towel for me Chuck. Of course I'm not going to fool myself, I am not expecting to get rich or anything like that, I just want to meet people and learn some things. Ok Chuck I'll BCNU again my friend and God Bless.

John Tomlinson, CET

John's Detectors ;)

Guest chuck,tx.
The best nuggets of my collection are for sale to one buyer. 46oz more or less.

They were found by me in AZ. NV.CALIF.OZ. $800.00oz.    chuck

I sold the smooth nugget to the right of the pile, It is the only smooth nugget that I ever found at Rye Patch.

HAVASU Bill & i were hunting a scrape & i found it in a Small patch that was never dozed.

We were very competitive. We would shake our container at one another when we found a nugget. Boy that one really made a loud thump, I could tell by the expression on his face that he didn't shear in my joy :-)

chuck

Boy Chuck

Those are some awesome (overused word, but correct in this context), nuggets.

You must be a hell of a prospector.

Great finds!

I can only imagine what you will find when you get a 3500.

I hope you sell them soon, and I'm sorry your kids don't see the value in what

you have found but I am sure one day they will, and kick themselves.

My kids think the tooth fairy brings gold nuggets, it's the best way I have found of

giving my gold to them...at least they are saving those ones.

regards,

Guest chucktx

For being a hell of a prospector, I wouldn't make a pimple on this new generation of prospectors hinney.It amazes es me the knowledge that they have. All I new was that there was gold nuggets laying out there in the dirt,And you waved the hell out of that darn thing they called a metal detector till you decided which of the squawks was something that resembles a nugget & dig, dig.,,,,, chuck

Hi Chuck, this is John again and are you very close to Blackwell, Tx. ? Do you go prospecting often ? I used to live in Tucson, Az. and sure would like to get back out there someday and with a metal detector this time. I was so poor back then when I lived there that I couldn't afford a metal detector period ! Do you have a really small piece of gold say maybe around an eigth of an ounce ? Ok I will chat with you later Chuck and God Bless ya.

John Tomlinson, CET

John's Detectors :D

Guest chucktx.
Hi Chuck, this is John again and are you very close to Blackwell, Tx. ? Do you go prospecting often ? I used to live in Tucson, Az. and sure would like to get back out there someday and with a metal detector this time. I was so poor back then when I lived there that I couldn't afford a metal detector period ! Do you have a really small piece of gold say maybe around an eigth of an ounce ? Ok I will chat with you later Chuck and God Bless ya.

John Tomlinson, CET

John's Detectors :D

John, I live 45 miles S-E of Dallas, on Cedar Creek Lake. Before I got so darn old Gracie & I would leave in April & wouldn't come back till Feb.Gracie spent 20 years out in the desert baby sitting me while I chased that rainbow. No more, Find you another baby sitter. She knows that I am too darn old to catch any thing now, & I dont think I would wont any thing that I could :-)

John here is 3 nuggets, you can look at. From left to right,,3.1g - $71- 4.2g -$92 -1.8 $40- + postage & ins. I tried to get a space at the Abilene gem & rock show but they never called back. I was going to give you a call. chuck

Hi Chuck, Wow I'm sorry I took so long to respond, yes it is very hard to get in the show in Abilene. I tried last year but all sold out. My problem is I have to work a fulltime job and it makes it difficult to go to very many shows to setup with my detectors. Do you still have the 4.2 gram nugget? Feel free to call anytime Chuck because I enjoy visiting with people, it is the main reason I got into selling metal detectors. I am not going to even begin to think I can make much money at this. If you can walk and talk then your not too old Chuck. You do have some nice stuff there. I hope to go to Arizona where I grew up and detect for nuggets eventually before I am too old haha ! Boy I tell ya ole Chris and Alyssa really hit a good one it looks like. Do you go to the Tucson Gem and Mineral show ? I sure would like to meet Chris since he let me be a rep for the Nuggetfinder coils out here in West Texas. I just hope I can do a few things before my MS gets in the way. Did you see the meteorite that was found in Kansas from the Brenham fall? Man that is too cool, 1400 pounds of retirement haha ! Ok Chuck I might try to email you or something just in case you don't get around to reading this. So God Bless ya and stay under the radar !

John Tomlinson, CET

John's Detectors ;)

Guest chuck,tx.

Sale pending, withdrawing this add. Nuggets no longer for sale at that price.

Had a booth at the Treasure Show In Fort Worth TX.Really had good sales. Every one is thinking GOLD. Gold has been down for years, BUT IS SHINING NOW.

THANKS A BUNCH,,,,,,,,,,,,CHUCK