Sign in to follow this  
John G

Minelab Battery, need one bad

Hi

Is there anyone that has switched to litium ion, and has a gel cell for sale. Here's the problem. I have a 3000 I bought used. It came with a gel cell and a lithium. The charger went bad on the lithium. I am getting trained on Monday by Montana. I only have one battery that I can use, and I need a backup battery. Is there anyone in the phoenix area that might be able to help me.

Thanks

John

480-206-5962

Hey Everyone

I am good on batterys now, got 2 full bricks, 2 half bricks, and a Lithium once I get a new charger

Guest Guest

Morning John G. : Are you wanting to buy a ML battery -- not clear in your ad. I have two good ML batteries and would be willing to sell one to you. I live in Peeples Valley. You can email me at theda32@earthlink.net

Don

Guest Guest

John G.: Re-read your ad and yes it does say you want to buy a ML battery. I'll have my cell phone on for about another hour so you can give me a call at 928-460-3535 if you are still looking for a ML battery.

Don

John,

If you don't get one from Don or Chris, I have a couple of the small 6volt available at the shop in P.V. Don't know where you are training....maybe Bob could pick one up for you on his way out of town. ....russ

772-4131 shop

710-5064 cell

Hi

I called Bob and left a message, should here from him tonight. PV is that peoples valley or Paradise Valley

Hey Russ

Thanks for writing, and congrats on the store. It's a shame your not open on Monday, I would have like to stop by and say hello, and check out your shop. To tell you the truth I have been thinking about moving up there for awhile now. It's just finding work and a place to live.

John

Thanks John,

I think you will find that a lot has changed around the ol' place including the hours. We're open Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sat 9-3 Closed Sunday. Stop in and say Howdy. You're right about work and rentals up this way. It's a tough place to get started unless you're in a service industry or construction. Rentals are scarce and sky high. ..... russ

Hey Russ

Sorry I didn't make it, Bob took me down by Cleator, and I have a long drive home back to Gold Canyon. I will get in and say Hi one of these trips. I am working on the old lady again about moving, if that happens you won't be able to get rid of me

John

Hey Everyone

I am good on batterys now, got 2 full bricks, 2 half bricks, and a Lithium once I get a new charger