Sign in to follow this  
Montana

Hey John B.

John . The monsoon up here in the Bradshaws has been very spotty and in some places a non- monsoon. Prescott valley is green and lush , but just up the road a couple of miles on the east side of Prescott the hills are dried up and brown. I went up to Crown King a few days ago and it was dryer hell up there with choking dust rolling up behind the car. I'd love to see the Bradshaws get the kind of rain you've been having down there in Tucson. It might revive some of my patches.----Bob

Guest Guest_John B._*

Hi Bob and All

Man it sure is wet down here :huh: !! A couple times the water level was higher in my back yard than in my pool :( ?? I was worried it was gonna pop up outa the ground and float away :blink: ?? I lost sight of my pool a couple days ago so I fired up the weed eater and went lookin fur it today :ph34r: !! I might have to buy a set of water wings for my hemi :( !! Happy Huntin John B.

John. Just as I made the post it started raining. I took another ride today and the upper Turkey Creek area really got some rain. The road was a mess with blown down trees all over the senator highway and some of the creek crossings pretty rough. A few more like that and it could help. I'll bet the grass is really growing at G'ville again this year.----Bob

Guest Guest_John B._*

Hi All

Yeah it's the thickest I think I've ever seen the grass !! You need a machette just to walk through it !! Happy Huntin John B.