i bought this dry washer for 300.00 and cant find any place dry enough around here to use it so id like to sell it or trade it for another peace of mining equipment. its a gold duster and i have the weed eater gas leaf blower with it. ive started it a couple of times and it runs great i havent run any material through it. if interested please post thanks, if interested i can send a pic to your e-mail.

sorry but i already have a recirculator, i was lookin for an older high banker that works. but that may be to much so make me an offer, shipping will be a nightmare the stands for it are not the original i made them out of angle iron but real sturdy so if someone wants to pick up let me know what you got or an offer thanks

sorry but i already have a recirculator, i was lookin for an older high banker that works. but that may be to much so make me an offer, shipping will be a nightmare the stands for it are not the original i made them out of angle iron but real sturdy so if someone wants to pick up let me know what you got or an offer thanks

Can you send me a picture please

ytwogames@yahoo.com

acheatingteck , are you talking to me about the recirculating sluice or montanagold about th drywasher.

if you are talking to me I can be reached at

walksownpath2002@yahoo.com

I live in Kingman AZ

acheatingteck , are you talking to me about the recirculating sluice or montanagold about th drywasher.

if you are talking to me I can be reached at

walksownpath2002@yahoo.com

I live in Kingman AZ

both i won't be back from my till late sunday i'll be at HGS basecamp

(HGS) havasu gold seeker's