Chris Gholson

A Few Ounces with the 16" Super-Lite

Hi Everyone,

A friend & customer of ours just sent down some photos of the gold he's been hitting lately using the new plastic Nugget Finder 16" SL mono. I thought you might enjoy seeing them. The first photo is of a 3/4 ouncer he dug at 20". The other two photos show off a nice, solid 1-ounce piece, and a collection of other beauties all found with the Minelab & NF combo.

The finder of these nuggets is a serious hunter. He pushes himself hard & his equipment. My father and I have detected with him a year or so back. At sunset we headed back to the truck, but he was still out there giving it hell in the dark! :P If a product can survive being swung on the end of his detector, it can survive anything!

Way to go Marc!!! ;)

Thanks for that great post Chris! It's always nice to see someone getting some good gold. B) By the feedback we've been getting on the forum, those new Nugget Finder coils are exceptional; can't wait to get mine - tell those Aussies to hurry up! :P

- Lunk -

Pard ... First ... Welcome to the forum ... As a new member here on the forum and posting for the first time ... I hope you can back up what you said ... If not please refrain from such statements. This is and will continue to be a very freindly forum ... you and everyone else are welcome to participate. If you can back up your statement with facts lets have them ... otherwise please retract the accusation and refrain from future attacks.

Just a little friendly advise and a request. and I meant that when I said welcome to the forum ... I'm not picking on you just asking that harsh statements be backed with hard facts.

Mike F

Unfortunately with detectors being so portable and gold worth so much that is how these days......Happens everywhere

I'm in the same boat AzO,

The thumbnails are blank with a dead link.

That 16" Advantage is my favorite coil with the 12" a close 2'ed.

They take a lick-en and still keep a ticking.

Not to mention the best warranty in the industry.

The pics are gone cause the post is almost 5 years old...

LOL - wow Pard really did some searching to hunt down this ClaimJumper - 5 year old post!!

Hi Pard,

We are always happy to see new members posting, but I have to agree with Mike Furness on this. That is a big accusation to make, especially on a public forum. If you do have a bone to pick with him, it would best be done in private.

Chris ... Looks like Pard has had a change of heart ... all but a couple words have been removed.

Pard ... Thanks for removing that post. And again a hearty welcome to the forum ... there is a lot of good stuff here if you dig for it. And if you do have any questions that you can't find answers to there is usually someone here that is more than willing to share what he/she knows.

Mike F.

Matt. Sharp eye catching that date. I was wondering because of the mention of the "new"superlite coil. They came out years ago. -----Bob