Sign in to follow this  
matt

Links to some accessories for Rhino

Chris,

Here are some links to some of the accessories I told you about for the Rhino. The first guy has the back seat/roll cage converson. Doesn't look safe for high speed, but gets the added seating. Add a Yakima bike rack that mounts in the back trailer insert for a way to hold 4 detectors instead of bikes. As you can see, there are a lot of options. I wish they would make them street legal. I have driven mine through town in Downieville and have not been hassled yet. I just go slow, but you never know when a cop will be in a bad mood. I have been to places in the Rhino that I could only dream of getting into with my Toyota. Also, ebay has a lot of Rhino stuff.

Take Care,

Matt

http://www.jeffjonesoffroad.com/rhino.html

http://www.hunterworks.com/

http://www.everythingoffroad.com/rhino_products.html

Matt,

Alyssa and I have been eyeballing the Rhinos for a few months now. I like my Polaris, but I really like how two people can sit side-by-side and better carrying capacity; perfect prospecting rigs. I think seeing yours this year at the outing will be enough to make us finally hand over the $ for one... :)

P.S. I also checked on those names we talked about - neither one was a match.

If you run down dusty dirt roads, you will not want the windshield for the Rhino. It will suck the dust up from the rear wheels, up past the tailgate and all over you. BIG TIME!!! I got about half a mile and had to take off the windshield!!!

Hey Chris, trade in your Polaris and get a Rhino. Here is my new Sport Edition that just came out with high performance shocks. It's an unbelievable ride for sure. I'll post more pictures with my gear as time goes on. My wife and I just took it for a 30 mile spin on the day of this photo. John

John,

That's a sweet ride you'be got there. B) I have looked at the standard green & camo versions, but this is the first time I have seen the silver. Very cool. There will be a few at the outing, so I imagine that will be temptation enough to make me get one this spring.

Nancy looks bundled up, must have been chilly out there.

Anyone know if you can use the Rhino for plowing? Winters can be rough up where I live, so it would be nice if I were able to push around some snow with it. Here's the setup I'm using on my Polaris 500 right now...

Hi Chris,

Yes a plow is available somewhere around $1300.00 give or take alittle.

My wife and I were looking at these but the cost is kind of high, so we are looking

at a jeep.

Rich