Sign in to follow this  

Thanks Martin. that was to easy. I am really enjoy reading the old post about the 3500 and I am getting a lot of valueable info that I would not have other wise. It is quite funny that the comments that are being voiced at that time are almost identical to the ones being aired today about the release of the 4000.

One other thing that I can't figure out. There is a box with a red X that says attatchments that when I click on it nothing happens. Can enyone help with that.

HI Jmax,

If you don't have these already I would recommend The Outback Prospector, The latest Update

by Jonathan Porter and Nugget Hunting Essentials by Chris Gholson both of these video's are well

worth the money. One other little trick is to take some notes with you out in the field I just

write them on a few 3 x 5 index cards and carry them in by back pocket.

Rich

HI Jmax,

If you don't have these already I would recommend The Outback Prospector, The latest Update

by Jonathan Porter and Nugget Hunting Essentials by Chris Gholson both of these video's are well

worth the money. One other little trick is to take some notes with you out in the field I just

write them on a few 3 x 5 index cards and carry them in by back pocket.

Rich

Thanks Rich, and yes I have the viedos, I watch them all the time. The next videos that Im gong to get is JP's double set.

Rich,

That is a smart point, deceptively easy to forget.

Taking notes into the field that you can refer to,

especially with the 4000, is one of the best ways

to further your working knowledge.

Good tip.

All the best,

Flak