FlakMagnet

B of A and many other banks to give illegals credit cards

Ditto. We're bailing out too. Not for the same initial reason but this recent development sure adds fuel. I heard one radio talker say that what will happen is an illegal will run up a bunch of charges then make one last charge for an airline ticket to home. Then see if the bank can collect on that. I think BofA is in trouble as they have started putting charges on credit card accounts that they never used to. Something smells. :angry:

This came up on another forum. general concensus seems to be to find a real Credit Union and join that.

I am with BofA and am looking to switch as well.

At least over in Az you don't have the new proposal they have here in ca. They want to give $500 to each newborn. So far I have not heard anything about the parents having to be legal.

Scott

Well now, I'm so pissed off about the whole illegal thing that I've quit going to Mexican restaurants and won't buy products with Bi-lingual labels. Any business that bends over backward to cash in on flagrant lawbreakers won't get my money if I can help it. Also any business that has a "Se habla espanol" sign doesn't get my business.-----Bob

Bob,

I didn't see any smilies, so I am not sure just how to take your post.

I went into Lowes, a Home Depot competitor, and a fellow there was ranting to a clerk, how he would not buy there in the future, as he saw a sign that said Se Habla Espanol, and felt they catered to those folks.

Trouble is, most stores, including Walmarto, have on their credit card

scanner, the option to chose Espanol o Ingles...which chaps me so much that I don't use that feature...scanning your card without having to make that choice, defaults to English.

I have a little framed photo in our living room which reads: "Why the Hell should I have to press "1" for English?" My wife has been trying to hide it in a drawer, when we are expecting company, but I think I am winning that battle, as I see it out more frequently now.

Winning this illegal thing is like p...ing against the tide, the politicos have no heart to fight it, as that is where they can win votos..b.s. if you ask me...

Gary

Bob, I just wish you'all Arizoians would be nicer to McCain and keep him at home :rolleyes: BUT!! I will trade you him for for Feinstein and Boxer; will even throw in Pelosis (sp?) for a kicker!

Haven't had enough beer to talk politics, too depressing :angry:

Shep. McCain won't stay home . He's looking for a big white one a little farther to the east. I used to think he was okay but it's now obvious he has been bought and paid for. Too bad, he used to have some principals.----Bob

Gary. I agree that I shouldn't have to dial 1 for english. In fact anyone who wants another language should have to dial 3565676543213567765433222, and pay double for the call to cover translating costs.----Bob

:lol:

Bob, I tried that number you gave, and Anna Nicole answered from the Bahamas...go figger...

Gary