GP Extreme in good working condition. 2 Batteries... Reed's LI and Gel cell with standard chargers.

2 Coils... stock 11 DD and ML 8" mono. 2 power cords. $1200

Solec 45 Watt panel. new $125

Chicago Rock Tumbler & SS shot. new $50

Gold & Ghosts vols 2 & 4. West Aus and Queensland & NW. Fair condition, good bindings 250$ for both.

White's VSAT good condition $150

Can meet someone in Kingman or the Arizona gold fields. Will check EMail every couple of days, so may not answer immediately.

Luck

Paul

:)

GP Extreme in good working condition. 2 Batteries... Reed's LI and Gel cell with standard chargers.

2 Coils... stock 11 DD and ML 8" mono. 2 power cords. $1200

Solec 45 Watt panel. new $125

Chicago Rock Tumbler & SS shot. new $50

Gold & Ghosts vols 2 & 4. West Aus and Queensland & NW. Fair condition, good bindings 250$ for both.

White's VSAT good condition $150

Can meet someone in Kingman or the Arizona gold fields. Will check EMail every couple of days, so may not answer immediately.

Luck

Paul

Gold & Ghosts vols 2 & 4. West Aus and Queensland & NW. Fair condition, good bindings 250$ for both

Ill take them for $250 for both, contact me @ madmax800@kern.com.au

Regards

John

John,

I will mention your interest to Paul when I see him on Tuesday or if I talk to him on the phone before then.

Hi, Thanks. I will also pay for the postage to Australia.

madmax800@kern.com.au

Regards

John Watson

HI, Any news yet on the 2 books i want.. consider them sold

John

I saw Paul today and let him know that you want the books. He will gladly deal with you on them when he gets back. He plans on spending a couple more days where we were and then heading for home. Give him time and I am certain he will make good on selling them to you. You were the first to respond. Be patient.

Chris

I saw Paul today and let him know that you want the books. He will gladly deal with you on them when he gets back. He plans on spending a couple more days where we were and then heading for home. Give him time and I am certain he will make good on selling them to you. You were the first to respond. Be patient.

Chris

Hi, Ok, Tell him to contact me direct @ madmax800@kern.com.au if he likes.

John

Hey John,

I'm back. Sent you an email. I'll check back here and hotmail.com a least once a day.

For all. The GP Extreme is sold. The Goldmaster VSat is a capable VLF detector and I have found gold with it.

At the price, it would be perfect for someone who just wants to put their little toe in the water. The MineLabs with the right coils and settings go down pretty small or I would keep the VSat for just that purpose.

Luck

Paul

Hey John,

I'm back. Sent you an email. I'll check back here and hotmail.com a least once a day.

For all. The GP Extreme is sold. The Goldmaster VSat is a capable VLF detector and I have found gold with it.

At the price, it would be perfect for someone who just wants to put their little toe in the water. The MineLabs with the right coils and settings go down pretty small or I would keep the VSat for just that purpose.

Luck

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thankls for getting back to me.

I was expecting to pay $250 US for the 2 books but not $120 US for postage.

If thats the price then I can't afford that amount. Total would be $370 US

which is $460 Australian.

John

John

I think those books belong in Australia. The air freight was a shock to me too. Anyone have a better idea.

Or, how bout we split the shipping.

Luck

Paul

Hi, you are making a great offer. Can i have a day or so to think on it. That makes it $310 US.

Can I ask if they are hard covers and can you explain the exact condition of them both please as I wanted to keep these as a reference

Regards

john Watson (madmax800)

John

Decided to post them on EBAY. Been wanting to try selling something there. Checked some histories and can probably do better there. Consider them withdrawn for now.

Luck

Paul

John

Decided to post them on EBAY. Been wanting to try selling something there. Checked some histories and can probably do better there. Consider them withdrawn for now.

Luck

Paul

John

I think those books belong in Australia. The air freight was a shock to me too. Anyone have a better idea.

Or, how bout we split the shipping.

Luck

Paul

Now thats what I call crap, You say they are sold to me , then you say you listed them on ebay.

Thank GOD Im Australian and keep my word

John

John,

He offered to split the shipping costs and then you basically balked at his offer after you whined about the original shipping cost.

If you want them bad enough you would have bought them without a quibble but then you started in. Good binds means they are hard back editions. Paul is a good man and went out of his way to split the cost and then you throw it in his face. Think man, THINK! If someone offered to split the shipping, I would have jumped on the wagon and rode it home. Have a nice walk.

Thank God I'm a Yank and know how to follow through on my word!

PS: Don't get me wrong because I have a lot of mates from Down Under that have since immigrated here to the US. They too are good men and they don't whine.

John,

He offered to split the shipping costs and then you basically balked at his offer after you whined about the original shipping cost.

If you want them bad enough you would have bought them without a quibble but then you started in. Good binds means they are hard back editions. Paul is a good man and went out of his way to split the cost and then you throw it in his face. Think man, THINK! If someone offered to split the shipping, I would have jumped on the wagon and rode it home. Have a nice walk.

Thank God I'm a Yank and know how to follow through on my word!

PS: Don't get me wrong because I have a lot of mates from Down Under that have since immigrated here to the US. They too are good men and they don't whine.

Hi CaptGrumpy,

If you read my reply the same day as to pauls offer you would know what you are saying is incorrect. Here is what I wrote.

"Hi, you are making a great offer. Can i have a day or so to think on it. That makes it $310 US."

NOW , Where in hell am I "balked at his offer " . Tell me where. Fool

I said his offer was a GREAT OFFER AND I just wanted a day to think about it. After all I HAD TO WAIT OVER A WEEK for Paul to reply to me as he was away.

Now whare have I thrown it in his face, I was pissed he listed the books on EBAY as we were finalizing the deal.

I went as far as telling my wife what a great offer Paul made and I just wanted a little time to sort out a few things my end , and before I know it he has put them on Ebay.

Maybe he is a good bloke, maybe I am, how about you

HI, Any news yet on the 2 books i want.. consider them sold

John

John,

Here is what a man of his word said.

And then this:

Hi Paul,

Thankls for getting back to me.

I was expecting to pay $250 US for the 2 books but not $120 US for postage.

If thats the price then I can't afford that amount. Total would be $370 US

which is $460 Australian.

Followed by this:

Hi, you are making a great offer. Can i have a day or so to think on it. That makes it $310 US.

Can I ask if they are hard covers and can you explain the exact condition of them both please as I wanted to keep these as a reference

Regards

john Watson (madmax800)

I am not going to argue with you on this matter. Paul is a man of his word and he gave you every chance and when he decided to list the books on Ebay, it isn't like he did not give you every opportunity to buy them first.

ME?????? When I said consider his GP Extreme sold I meant it. He was going to Nevada to nugget hunt and I drove out there to meet him cash in hand. I would have driven down to AZ to buy it but fortunately I did need to drive that far. I am a man of my word and so is Paul.

I left you a message that said Paul would be back after a couple of days and you replied,

Hi, Is Paul back yet, what going on with these G&G books.

John

You should learn to be more patient like Paul.

Sorry you are having such a bad experience with trying to aquire those books. Try bidding for them on Ebay.

John,

Here is what a man of his word said.

And then this:

Followed by this:

I am not going to argue with you on this matter. Paul is a man of his word and he gave you every chance and when he decided to list the books on Ebay, it isn't like he did not give you every opportunity to buy them first.

ME?????? When I said consider his GP Extreme sold I meant it. He was going to Nevada to nugget hunt and I drove out there to meet him cash in hand. I would have driven down to AZ to buy it but fortunately I did need to drive that far. I am a man of my word and so is Paul.

I left you a message that said Paul would be back after a couple of days and you replied,

You should learn to be more patient like Paul.

Sorry you are having such a bad experience with trying to aquire those books. Try bidding for them on Ebay.

Paul ownes these books, I think he has the right to do what he wants with them. Pity it turned out this way.

All the best on ebay Paul.

Regards

John

I guess I should respond here. Sigh!

John, if you recall, I described the condition of the books in the private EMail. When you didn't jump on the offer to split the air freight, I couldn't be sure you were serious. I had already signed up for PayPal and EBay to complete an overseas sale. (Yours). Anyway, it was never my intention to create an international incident. I'll leave that to Bush and Cheney.

Here are the much discussed books. Gone hunting

Paul