futuregold

U Tech RP4 Shaker table for sale

For sale U tech RP4 shaker table for sale. Great little shaker table for separating gold from concentrates or milled ore. Less than 1 year old. It comes with the custom stand. I paid about $2,500 make me an offer. The table is located in Prescott, Az.

SOLD

For sale U tech RP4 shaker table for sale. Great little shaker table for separating gold from concentrates or milled ore. Less than 1 year old. It comes with the custom stand. I paid about $2,500 make me an offer. The table is located in Prescott, Az.

hI

Do you have or know anyone with a Gemeni, Goldtron, or Pyramid MD2 table for sale?

thanks

John

503-956-3615

i am looking for the shaker table please email me jallan@westernfluidservices.com

Thanks

Am interested in your table. Is it still available?

I have one, I'm in Grants Pass Oregon. "Reply to" if interested. I payed $2800 for mine a couple years ago and its probably only seen 20 hours use.

Oh, and I have a crusher/pulverizer. Trailer mounted, good tires, Wisconsin 4cyl power, "in and out" clutch, 4"X4" jaw, 40 mesh screen, with water attachements. Runs good, could use a carb soon. Make offer on table, $2000 for the crusher.

I have been looking for a used rp4. I could also use you milling equipment. I am selling a 6" Proline and would love to make a trade for your equipment. My dredge is in great condition. Let me know if you have any interest.

Matt

Dang matt.... did ya find something secret??????

did you ever sell that table? i will be in az in the week after next visting family. let me know. John john1scott@yahoo.com

Oh, and I have a crusher/pulverizer. Trailer mounted, good tires, Wisconsin 4cyl power, "in and out" clutch, 4"X4" jaw, 40 mesh screen, with water attachements. Runs good, could use a carb soon. Make offer on table, $2000 for the crusher.

did you sell your table? if not could you pack and ship it? i'm in new mexico. John

john1scott@yahoo.com

Sorry the RP-4 table has been sold. However I do have an extra impact mill and small ball mill for sale. If you have any ore to be crushed I also have a Keene Jaw crusher on a trailer waiting for some good ore to chew up.

did you sell your table? if not could you pack and ship it? i'm in new mexico. John

john1scott@yahoo.com

HAY. If you did not find A RP-4 U-TECH SHAKER TABLE, I HAVE ONE FOR SALE COMPLET WITH STAND, NEVER USE IN THE SUN, GREAT SHAPE. MAKE OFFER ALso have A 24 Inch Im Pact maill with A full 5 hp Elect. motor, will take $2700.00 for the mill

Shaking table made by Zoneding Machine is also your good choice.It is effective gravity concentration equipment. Although processing capacity is low, the separating effective size can achieve 0.037mm. The bed zoning is very obvious and easy to operate, so it can produce high-grade ore concentrate, sub-concentrate, and tailings.

post-38413-13004954138_thumb.jpg

<!--quoteo(post=32392:date=Apr 17 2008, 09:33 AM:name=futuregold)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (futuregold @ Apr 17 2008, 09:33 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=32392"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->For sale U tech RP4 shaker table for sale. Great little shaker table for separating gold from concentrates or milled ore. Less than 1 year old. It comes with the custom stand. I paid about $2,500 make me an offer. The table is located in Prescott, Az.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hI

Do you have or know anyone with a Gemeni, Goldtron, or Pyramid MD2 table for sale?

thanks

John

503-956-3615

I am interested in your utech table what condition is table in is the surface etc in good condition I live in Quesnel b c canada I would offer you 2000 can if it in good cond get back to me soon Mike

I will offer you 2000 for the table as it should be like new with only 20hrs get back to me for shipping and payement Mike collins ph 250-992-9542 Ilive in bc my adress mcollins 4894 mclean rd Quesnel B C Canada v2j 6x4