Hi Jagdoctor1

Sometimes you just can't let loose of a liar until you can watch him throw the rope over the oak limb and pull the noose tight on himself! :) They always have a way of hanging themselves.

Mike

Can't argue with that to much...

Once you are caught in a lie right out of the gate, it is an uphill battle to get some one to trust you again, if ever!! STUPID :blink:

Actually I'm surprised you are still arguing with him considering the way it started.

Its the Manimal Nature of things ;) I say if there is something better-Bring it on -I'm out of here-the gold is waiting-Later-Mike C... :ph34r:

Mike C...

Looks like all talk and no substance. He went away to his corner or some other forum to try to corral a sucker or two. Another snake oil salesman bitten by his own venom!! :)

Mike

This guy is a beauty.

If you want to watch a typical dumb greedy lying con artist at work,

follow along...

and when he gets caught, he starts typing in caps

like if he shouts maybe that will change what is going on.

Good comedy is hard to find,

thanks for the laughs whatever your name is

and whoever you are.

Flak

jamgoldenmine, why do you keep referring to the eBay seller of this item as "the guy" or "he"? When I look at the eBay page for this item I see the seller is "jamgoldenmine", right side of page under "Meet the seller". That is you is it not, or is it just a coincidence that you and the seller use the same alias?

jamgoldenmine's eBay Auction page for this item

This all might suggest to some people that the 3 of you (the guy, he and you) are not as trustworthy as you want people to think. Happy selling and best of luck in your new venture as a U.S. distributor for this Mexican/French device.

jamgoldenmine wrote:

1."Hello everybody. Have any of you ever heard about the new DEEPERS MF pulse induction metal detector? Well from what i've heard it detects treasures up to 12 feet deep with the large square coil and gets up to 7 feet with the hypersensitive coil. Here's a link to the deepers website. www.deepers.com

There's some guy selling one on ebay and he has a really good feedback score. I'm thinking about getting it but I just need to get enough money before the buy it now option time runs out in a few days.

You can check it out on ebay. Just thought I'd let you guys know since I don't want to be selfish."

2."Well I don't know about buying from mexico, but this deepers is being sold here in the usa in california. The guy has a good feedback score meaning he is trustworthy and if this detector is what they say it is, then boy do we got something on our hands."

3."Hello guys. I have been talking to the guy who is selling the deepers here in the usa on ebay.com.

He told me that he will be selling these units on ebay and from the state of CA so that people from the states can purchase without having the fear of wiring money to mexico. He said that he is a distributor for the mexican company and that the french technology inside this unit is very amazing. I have searched all over the net and the search engines to see if I can find anyone complain about getting scammed by this company and I cant find one single bad comment about them. Seems they have been in business for years.

He said that he is going to make a video to show everyone the power of this detector and the discrimination capabilities and put it on youtube.com"

PS: Don't ya just hate boring rainy days when ya can't find nothing better to do except stuff like this... :lol:

BY THE WAY. I KNEW IT WAS B.S. BUT THANKS FOR INVESTIGATING THIS AND MAKING US ALL AWARE MRFROGMICK! ;)

hello to all. I am Portuguese, I have a DEEPERS-7, 2003, and did tests with a friend, also Portuguese, which is: GPX 4000 MINELAB and deepers, surpasses in depth, the gpx-4000. but beware, the gpx is very good, very stable in mineralized land, at this point, better than deepers-7.ainda the deepers, discriminates against a 100% gold! may believe. to a next. good luck to all. :):):):)

Deception in sales will alienate many. That seems to be your way of doing business plus yelling at people that trust in a PROVEN product, you only have one choice to redemption.... place a few of these new detectors in the hands of well known and capable forum members for real world testing. If it is a good machine, you have nothing to worry about, if not then too friggin bad. I just feel sorry for any you may sucker on eBay. A Utube video will not prove anything...........

"the gpx is very good, very stable in mineralized land, at this point, better than deepers-7"

Look closely at what he said. The gpx (4000) is stable in mineralized land (ground), at this point, BETTER THAN (the) deepers-7.

In other words, the GPX 4000 is more stable in mineralized ground than the Deepers.

(And before that he said, the Deepers will surpass the GPX 4000 in depth.)

I was told that same thing from Australia that these type of big square plastic PVC pipe frame coils on PI machines from Germany(now France) will NOT handle the high-mineralization and are NO good for looking for gold there. But they ARE good and deep on larger targets for low-mineralized farmers fields being black dirt, sod-peat soil, grass, and clay while looking for meteorites in farmers fields though is where they will work.

This is something else relavant that I wrote:

"I heard they will NOT work in the goldfields high mineralized soils but WILL only work in low mineral areas like farmers fields.

The brands I know are Pulse Star II Pro (Kellyco), Lorenz (Kellyco), Deepers, and Detech (from AccurateLocators.com) models.

I see some other big coil(being square or rectangular within PVC pipe) PI's that are not as well known, for example from Fitzgerald(treasurenow .com) in Oregon with his Maxi-Pulse Plus and 5000 @ $695.00>("In recent field tests the MAXI out performed other deepseeking locators costing as much as six times the amount of the MAXI PULSE.") I am somewhat skeptical since they have Long-Range detectors on the web site too as I do not beleive in them at all."

Oakwoodcutter,

you seem to be really hung up on those gold sticks.

I have a better method;

go to known gold area

close eyes

poke around

you have a better chance of finding gold that way

than with gold sticks

just joking.

Seriously, I'd toss 'um out or use for coat hangers.

(just having fun),

Flak

Oakwoodcutter,

you seem to be really hung up on those gold sticks.

I have a better method;

go to known gold area

close eyes

poke around

you have a better chance of finding gold that way

than with gold sticks

just joking.

Seriously, I'd toss 'um out or use for coat hangers.

(just having fun),....fun is good....maybe i should just buy one of them deepers

Flak

I wonder if there is anything inside the box? Like electronics that actually work. When I was in the car stereo repair business I remember we had a fellow come in one day complaining about a car stereo he had bought from a roadside seller that was selling car stereos at a very reduced price! He said when he installed it that nothing worked. So when I opened it up guess what, no internal parts except for wires! This was back in the 80's. Such is life.

John Tomlinson,CET

John's Detectors

Beerbeeper. I too would be skeptical of anything from Fitzgerald or Accurate Locators since they make and sell long distance locators. No reason they should now come up with a real metal detector that works and Kellyco will sell anything whether it works or not.---Bob

It is incredible to see how because of one unbelievably irresponsible person, an opinion about the whole company might crumble in pieces. I must say, there isn’t a lot of information available about Deepers in English speaking countries, nor it is renown particularly in the US, but is it necessary to put the future of a good manufacturer in a corner because of some random seller on ebay?

It just makes me sad seeing how a good company loses reputation due to misinformation. If you do not have a personal experience with Deepers, then why invent something you do not even know or believe you know?

ps. in fact, Deepers is working at greater depths, and with the use of DDlitz search coil it easily handles the mineralized grounds.

Yury

Wow these guys just dont get it. I am laughing my ass off. they lost me at french technology!!! haha. sorry "YUri" i am not buying your plug either. If this company is for real they should hire someone with a marketing background because these ebay losers are obviously retarted, and have single handedly tarnished any chance that above stated company would have had at actually being succesfull. If they are to dumb to realize that then they deserve to fail .

Wow these guys just dont get it. I am laughing my ass off. they lost me at french technology!!! haha. sorry "YUri" i am not buying your plug either. If this company is for real they should hire someone with a marketing background because these ebay losers are obviously retarted, and have single handedly tarnished any chance that above stated company would have had at actually being succesfull. If they are to dumb to realize that then they deserve to fail .

Well, my name is Yury, I am sure its easy to figure out. The company might or might not hire someone with a marketing background, it is their choice. How this company is not "for real" just because they don’t have a professional marketer? Moreover, the "eBay losers" are not official distributors of Deepers equipment; they are not speaking on behalf of the organization.

I am sure, people who created Deepers are not dump; something helped them to become popular in Latin America and throughout Europe. The fact that “you” don’t know anything about the company, doesn’t give you a right to trash them on the forums, which some people without experience read for reference.

Yury

Deepers is very old news around here. So you came here just to pick a fight. Why not go find something more constructive to do with your time like swinging your Deepers. Chill and have a good one.

Well, my name is Yury, I am sure its easy to figure out. The company might or might not hire someone with a marketing background, it is their choice. How this company is not "for real" just because they don’t have a professional marketer? Moreover, the "eBay losers" are not official distributors of Deepers equipment; they are not speaking on behalf of the organization.

I am sure, people who created Deepers are not dump; something helped them to become popular in Latin America and throughout Europe. The fact that “you” don’t know anything about the company, doesn’t give you a right to trash them on the forums, which some people without experience read for reference.

Yury

Yuri what is your involvment with the company? and how is it that you know so much about them?

I was doing my internship with them. I have learned a thing or two about the company. I can confirm they are legit and real. However, marketing in the English speaking countries is not their strongest point and at any rate, they have nothing to do with the random eBay'ers.

Yury

I was doing my internship with them. I have learned a thing or two about the company. I can confirm they are legit and real. However, marketing in the English speaking countries is not their strongest point and at any rate, they have nothing to do with the random eBay'ers.

Yury

Well Yuri I am happy for you that you have some experience with this company. So now tell me this who is their local dealer in my area/state where can I see one of these machines and furthermore if someone was to purchase such machine where/who would train them on this machine? Are you a representative of this company? If you are you might want to know that this forum is provided as a service to the gold prospecting/metal detecting community by a company that sells some better known brands of metal detectors that provide training and expertise in the equipment they sell and the areas that the equipment will be used. So for a representative of a foreign and unknown company to come onto this forum to "pedal" a competitors product is disrespectful and unprofessional. I hope this helps you in your further endeavors. good by.

First of all, I have said “there isn’t a lot of information available about Deepers in English speaking countries, nor it is renown particularly in the US”, the company currently doesn’t have any distributors in the US. However, they did try to find at least one distributor per state; but once again, a small company cannot invest into a full-scale war for a market share against locally popular brands to get at least a drop of attention. The local dealers took the company’s proposition as a joke, the same way people react here.

What I know for fact, there were several (if not various) customers from the US (CA, AZ, TX and some other states I don’t remember) who actually came down to Mexico and visited the company’s office.

I doubt a professional would need a training to understand how the detector works. It is made simple, with no bells and whistles. In a case a novice would like to purchase a detector like this one, he or she can always refer to a very detailed instruction manual, which comes with each detector.

If the company had an official distributor in the US, anyone would be welcomed to see for themselves a Deepers in action, the same way you would see any other metal detector at a shop. However, once again, if everyone thinks of Deepers as a joke, what local dealer will take on the mission ordering one? For whom? No one comes into stores asking “Do you have a Deepers?” or “Have you heard of Deepers?”, almost no one bothers to open the Deepers official website to read about the detectors and everything there is. I would like to post a link to the site for educational purposes only, but I won’t, so you wouldn’t call it “advertisement” and accuse me of something else.

I am not an official representative on the company right now, I don’t say “we”. I am sharing truthful information just because I believe that this company deserves a better treatment.

Any official Deepers distributor, like any other local dealer, gives a thorough review of nearly each function of the detector, trying to teach a costumer and of course trying to sell the detector.

I made it clear that I am not official representative. I cannot quite make out what you mean by “…[pedaling] a competitors product [which] is disrespectful and unprofessional.”, sorry for the slight modifications. What exactly you are accusing me of? In what part of my posts you found a clear reference to a competitor (if I understand you correctly)? If you are referring to what I wrote earlier “…Deepers is working at greater depths…”, I am sure I didn’t mention neither X competitor nor Y competitor.

By the way, just a side note, if by “pedal” you mean something that takes its principles from counter advertising, as a method of promotion it is perfectly respectful and professional (that’s how the political system works, it is how the presidents get elected). And please note again, I did not mention a single Deepers' competitor.

Have a great one.

Yury

First of all, I have said “there isn’t a lot of information available about Deepers in English speaking countries, nor it is renown particularly in the US”, the company currently doesn’t have any distributors in the US. However, they did try to find at least one distributor per state; but once again, a small company cannot invest into a full-scale war for a market share against locally popular brands to get at least a drop of attention. The local dealers took the company’s proposition as a joke, the same way people react here.

What I know for fact, there were several (if not various) customers from the US (CA, AZ, TX and some other states I don’t remember) who actually came down to Mexico and visited the company’s office.

I doubt a professional would need a training to understand how the detector works. It is made simple, with no bells and whistles. In a case a novice would like to purchase a detector like this one, he or she can always refer to a very detailed instruction manual, which comes with each detector.

If the company had an official distributor in the US, anyone would be welcomed to see for themselves a Deepers in action, the same way you would see any other metal detector at a shop. However, once again, if everyone thinks of Deepers as a joke, what local dealer will take on the mission ordering one? For whom? No one comes into stores asking “Do you have a Deepers?” or “Have you heard of Deepers?”, almost no one bothers to open the Deepers official website to read about the detectors and everything there is. I would like to post a link to the site for educational purposes only, but I won’t, so you wouldn’t call it “advertisement” and accuse me of something else.

I am not an official representative on the company right now, I don’t say “we”. I am sharing truthful information just because I believe that this company deserves a better treatment.

Any official Deepers distributor, like any other local dealer, gives a thorough review of nearly each function of the detector, trying to teach a costumer and of course trying to sell the detector.

I made it clear that I am not official representative. I cannot quite make out what you mean by “…[pedaling] a competitors product [which] is disrespectful and unprofessional.”, sorry for the slight modifications. What exactly you are accusing me of? In what part of my posts you found a clear reference to a competitor (if I understand you correctly)? If you are referring to what I wrote earlier “…Deepers is working at greater depths…”, I am sure I didn’t mention neither X competitor nor Y competitor.

By the way, just a side note, if by “pedal” you mean something that takes its principles from counter advertising, as a method of promotion it is perfectly respectful and professional (that’s how the political system works, it is how the presidents get elected). And please note again, I did not mention a single Deepers' competitor.

Have a great one.

Yury

blah blah blah blah blah blah....................................