Sign in to follow this  
Bugler

Selling Gold?

For anyone out there who sells gold,

Do you sell most of your gold through a refinery or do you sell it to an individual?

If a refinery, which one do you do most of your business with?

Bugler

Bugler,

A refinery should be your last resort unless you're selling fine gold or gold ore. If you have nuggets it can be tough to find a private collector, and if you don't know the individual you have to be very careful. Do yourself a favor and contact Dave Varabioff at goldbay.com. I've been doing business with Dave for a dozen years; he's very reputable, has a world-wide clientele and gives good prices.

- Lunk -

Thank you, Lunk. I was about to make a big mistake according to your advice. I have many beautiful nuggets and have decided to sell some to assist me in going after some more. With costs of mining going sky-high, I might as well put some of my good fortune back into my diggings. I hope to meet you one day. I've been keeping track of your adventures........keep it up!

Bugler

Thanks Bugler,

There's nothing wrong with selling gold to find more gold; I've never regretted doing it. Dave will treat you right - just tell him Lunk sent you. All the best! :)

- Lunk -

Hi Bugler, Lunk is right on the ball. Dave is the person to go thru.

Hi Lunk, been pretty lean out here; finally killed the skunk, with a 1.5 Gram nugget. Seems like the whole skunk family was following me. The" arthurs-itis" in the back has been slowing me down..

If you ever plan on coming out this way, let me know, and we can get ole tailgate to join us.

Way to go Sandtrap! There's nothing like the flash of gold in the nugget scoop after a dry spell. B) I'll definitely plan on looking you guys up this winter as I'll be based in Quartzsite; it's just a skip-hop-and-a-jump to the Randsburg area. Find some more! :)

- Lunk -