Although the LRL debate and test was interesting I am now getting to where I don't want to say any more on the subject. I just recieved an E-mail that stated that one of main LRL advocates is currently trying to attract investors in a multi million dollar gold deposit in Alabama. Now this convinces me beyond a shadow of a doubt that the LRL industry is full of scammers and con artists along with many gullible ,uninformed but well intentioned people who have been dragged into it by some incredibly good smooth talking salesmen. Maybe the e-mail about the Alabama gold mine was not true. Maybe someone has found gold with a LRL. Maybe I am missing the boat by not having one. Maybe some one will try to sue me for stating my feelings but from this moment on I want no more to do with the subject. I am not sorry I got involved . After the supposed discovery of the nugget in Nevada with a LRL I felt I should take a closer look. I did And now I'm done with the subject. Bye- Bye LRL guys.---Bob

Hey Bob!

I don't get it? Why would you need investors when you have a LRL that will take you right to the gold ?

I mean, what's the deal? Did they spend so much money on the LRL that they don't have any left for gas money to get to the location ?

Something doesn't click here !

Merry Christmas Bob!

DOC

Catch the play now, eye to eye

Don't let chances pass you by

Always someone at your back

Biding their time for attack

Check for decoys, stay sharp edged

Double-crossers get your head

Carpet-baggers bluff and strike

Kiss of judas, spider like

Waiting like jackals to sneak up and trick you

Wolves in sheeps clothing, slow schooled in consoling

Lurking in shadows, they pounce least expected

When you come to, they'll have gone right through you

Tricksters, jilters play their game

Sleight-of-handers, all the same

Masquerader in his lair

Wants to tangle in your hair

Hey after a few beers and reading all the posts about this debate

some old memory/creativity comes back... :D

Seems to be so much "cloak and dagger", maybe it's the beer...

Rod

http://www.arizonagoldprospectors.com

Guest Guest_DOC

Rod !

Dude! Did you actually write that? Because if you did, I'm here to tell you that is world class poetry ! No kidding !

If you're a closet literary genius that doesn't realize how good they are, and you've been jotting things down on napkins, I'm here to tell you to get your butt out of that closet! (There's a lot of gay people in there! :o )

Start putting your writings in a journal and look into getting some of them published.

As a published author myself, I can tell you that you don't have to be all that good, but you are great!

Merry Christmas !

DOC

Guest Guest

Yeah Good poetry but you may end up at A.A. if it was the beer. ;) So don't give up the day job....I still have the passive transponder transporter module if anybody's interested <_< ..

Hey Bob!

I don't get it?  Why would you need investors when you have a LRL that will take you right to the gold ?

I mean, what's the deal?  Did they spend so much money on the LRL that they don't have any left for gas money to get to the location ?

Something doesn't click here !

Merry Christmas Bob!

DOC

Doc hit the nail on the head

It must be a gas money thing :unsure:

Does the LRL come with smoke and mirrors or is that an option at extra cost :blink: