Lunk

LUNK'S DESERT NUGGETSHOOTING SPREE

YEAH! :D

My summer job here in North Idaho has ended, and once again it's time to head south to warmer climes and bigger finds! The sage covered placer ground of norhern Nevada is first on the agenda, and then it's off to the fabled goldfields of southern California, where I plan to hook up with some old as well as new nuggetshooting friends. I'll be posting fabulous pix and stories of my exciting, fun-filled golden adventures on the forum quite frequently this winter for a change. I'm on a six-month nuggetshooting spree and I'm taking no prisoners! B) Good luck out there, and I'll see you in the goldfields! :)

- Lunk -

Lunk,i just got back from Rye Patch. i found a 2.3 and a .7 gm nugget. my first Nv. gold. Maureen found three .4 ,1.8 and another .4 gm. Also her first Nv. gold. Hope to run across you this winter. Wont leave for Az. until late Nov. Got alot of fall flyfishin to do.

Take care Harry

Lunk,

Good luck with your 6 month gold spree.

Between you and Montana being a example of what hard work (physicl & research), a good machine & a good ear can acomplish.

And that there is still gold out there................................. Enjoy all your pictures & stories..........

wonderer

Good luck Lunk wish I was in your shoes, if ya get out to northwest AZ send me a pm theres gold an meteorites here for finding and if possible I'll hook up with ya for a hunt.

I envy you, Lunk. Have a great time and treasure each day you have out there. Looking forward to your pics and stories.

Dwight

Hey Lunk,

Best of luck to you this winter. I can't wait to see what treasures you turn up this season! Drop me a line when you get to AZ, and keep us posted on how you like those new coils... :)

Hey thanks for all the well-wishes guys! :rolleyes:

Harry, that's AWESOME that you BOTH found your first Nevada gold! Montana's right, but why don't you go ahead and give me the coordinates anyway?! ;) And Reno, how 'bout I just skip the horizon shots and just post the GPS coordinates to every dighole that had a nugget in the bottom of it?! :P You like that one better Flak? :) Goldarnit, rest assured not a moment goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars that I can enjoy the treasures that this hobby offers - golden and otherwise...Frank, I think we're going to be in the El Pasos this winter, but if I do find myself in your neck of the desert, I'll be sure to look you up. Wonderer, hopefully I'll have some exciting new stories and pix for you. Howard, we'll definitely see you at the AZO outing. AZ Mike, sorry buddy, I'm one of those crazy vegetarians! :o Rich, hopefully there will be so much gold that there won't be enough memory to upload all the pix! :D And Mr. Gholson, we'll definitely keep in touch, buddy; I already love the new NF Advantage 14"EM and I've only used it once! Can't wait to see what the 24"EM does in Nevada! B)

- Lunk -

Hey Lunk, I never thought I would meet another vegetarian prospector. Born and raised that way myself. Cant help it :D

Have fun on the trip.

Hey Lunk, I never thought I would meet another vegetarian prospector. Born and raised that way myself. Cant help it :)

Have fun on the trip.

Thanks Wes, we're certainly a rare breed! :lol:

- Lunk -

Lunk and Wes. Some say they can tell where my patches are by the cigarrette butts. I can find Lunks patches by the cantelope rinds and orange peels as I did up in Nevada once. I know lunks eyes light up when he sees Smokeys truck coming over the horizon. There is always a fresh donut or two for him in there. ----Bob

Lunk and Wes. Some say they can tell where my patches are by the cigarrette butts. I can find Lunks patches by the cantelope rinds and orange peels as I did up in Nevada once. I know lunks eyes light up when he sees Smokeys truck coming over the horizon. There is always a fresh donut or two for him in there. ----Bob

Ahhh, the good ol' days! BTW, it's TOUGH to find a piece of gold where all those cigarette butts are laying around... :huh::lol:

- Lunk -

Guest Ron in Idaho

Lunk,

P.S. to my PM here is my address and phone

5401 State Route 400

Imlay Nevada 89418

775-538-7482

Ron

Hah, hah... there is an unconfirmed rumor that Smokey has a secret donut factory

and gets up early to especially make them for Lunk...

Four in the morning as I recall, Tailgate! :lol:

- Lunk -

Lunk,

P.S. to my PM here is my address and phone

5401 State Route 400

Imlay Nevada 89418

775-538-7482

Ron

Thanks Ron; I just PM'd you.

- Lunk -

Lunk- Good luck, see you in the spring. I'll keep you posted on the snow report :D

Alright thanks, Shane; have fun boarding!

- Lunk -