I have one just like it....it's very comfy and it will follow my 4X4 anywhere! Very good price!

I have a 2007 Fleetwood Evolution II tent trailer for sale. It has a deck on the front to carry a quad (with rails that convert to ramps to load your quad) or any gear that you might want to carry. It's only been used one time. Inside you'll find two queen sized beds, a dinette that makes into a bed, stove, sink, three way refridgerator, hot water heater, shower, cassette toilet and stereo. Outside there is a camp stove that hangs on the side that hooks up to the two propane tanks and a hose to wash off anything that needs cleaning. It has great ground clearance for getting "off road".

I haven't used it but just the one time.

Asking $8,500.00

If anyone is looking for a great deal, this is it. Bought new for $12,500.00

Hope I can find someone who would like to buy it.

Frank aka sourdough

Cute, wish I lived closer, wished my BMW had a trailer hitch... looks like a great winter rig (if you're south of here)...

Jen

Sourdough ... real dumb question here ... I see you have the big Polaris 800 ... I assume it will fit on the ramp ... Yes? But will a Polaris Rzr fit on the ramp? May be to wide, to long or too heavy for it ... any idea? I have big dreams of buying a Rzr & trailer and looking at options for sleeping too. Maybe a better question is what is ramp size and weight limit of the ramp?

Mike F

sourdough, if you are anywhere near stanton the second week of feb.,i would like to look at your camper,looks good and price seem fair.

you can email me at bret1354@gmail.com and let me know,(if you have not sold it ) thanks beatup

sure looks like a nice rig and if i was there i would be very interested. i have been telling my wife thats what we need when we get there. great price. ron

Stan, Yes I still have it for sale. The price is $7,000.00

How many times used? Any pics? And how low will you go for a cash deal? I'm a serious buyer and looking for a immediate purchase

Sourdough ... Congratulations ... That one took some time! Mike F

I have a 2007 Fleetwood Evolution II tent trailer for sale. It has a deck on the front to carry a quad (with rails that convert to ramps to load your quad) or any gear that you might want to carry. It's only been used one time. Inside you'll find two beds, one 77"x48" and the other 77"x66", a dinette that makes into a bed, stove, sink, three way refridgerator, hot water heater, shower, cassette toilet and stereo. Outside there is a camp stove that hangs on the side that hooks up to the two propane tan

===========

Aluminum foil paper

50th wedding anniversary gifts

You might want to start a new topic for your trailer as when people bring up this topic it says sold a couple of replies and people might not keep looking down far enough to see that you added your trailer

New topics always get looked at more

My 2 cents

Roger