Yo All...Today, I hit last week's patch just one more time even tho' I was pretty sure I'd cleaned it out ... But, instead of the NF DD 14" XP coil, I switched back to my ol' favorite, the NF Mono 14"E ... Glad I did, because literally the moment I stepped into the little gully, my first swing was a sound target--Gold...After sucking the dirt off and taking a picture, I stood up turned around and, bang, another target--another nugget ... They weighed in at .9 grams and 1.0 grams .... A little while later I headed up toward the ridge top and got a hard deep signal right in the middle of some good red dirt ... Another piece of the Wickenburg Meteorite ... 16 grams down about 12"... Plus, it was another beautiful warm day in the mid-70's ... A great day of nugget shooting in the big AZ ... Here's pix...Cheers, Unc

Yo All...Today, I hit last week's patch just one more time even tho' I was pretty sure I'd cleaned it out ... But, instead of the NF DD 14" XP coil, I switched back to my ol' favorite, the NF Mono 14"E ... Glad I did, because literally the moment I stepped into the little gully, my first swing was a sound target--Gold...After sucking the dirt off and taking a picture, I stood up turned around and, bang, another target--another nugget ... They weighed in at .9 grams and 1.0 grams .... A little while later I headed up toward the ridge top and got a hard deep signal right in the middle of some good red dirt ... Another piece of the Wickenburg Meteorite ... 16 grams down about 12"... Plus, it was another beautiful warm day in the mid-70's ... A great day of nugget shooting in the big AZ ... Here's pix...Cheers, Unc

Very nice and good sharp photos!

LeRoy

Ron,

Great looking finds! There's more there.

LuckyLundy

Guest Ron in Idaho

Ron

If I may ask what camera did you use. I have tried several different ones and I am tired of buying bad ones.

Thanks

Good job Ron, I see i'm not the only one who appreciates your photo skills, more nice gold another great pic. - Ronnie

P.S. I'm learning to edit some better pics but i'm still not at your quality.

Yo Guys...I do my in house shoots with a CoolPix something or other camera...Kind of an old one actually...My field pix are done with my camera phone which is a Verizon LG Voyager...Both work pretty good, but I do some seriouso editing with MS Paint and MS Photoeditor ...Cheers, Unc

Hey Cuz,

Cool stuff!

Nice gold, and it must be close to dinner time, cause the reddish looking space rock on the left looks remarkably like a yummy finger steak about to get dipped in some fry sauce... Keep it up!

Jealous as hell... ;)

Cuz Gary

Nice finds Unca Ron.You must have quite a collection of meteorites from that area.

Harry