Sign in to follow this  
LuckyLundy

Foggy & Chilly

Northern California lower foothills and valley's have been in the fog all week. What does the sun look like! I headed out looking around in the chilly fog and ran across this 2.7 dwt handwarmer! Until the next hunt.

LuckyLundy

10Jan10Vets27dwts.jpg

Northern California lower foothills and valley's have been in the fog all week. What does the sun look like! I headed out looking around in the chilly fog and ran across this 2.7 dwt handwarmer! Until the next hunt.

LuckyLundy

Congratulations! Your name might be lucky, and maybe you are, but I can tell you're a workin' machine too. You're not just hangin' around waiting for the luck to come to you.

All the best,

Lanny

Nice nugget. Waiting for the day I can get back out and find some more myself it's going to be another couple of months at the very least. So in the meantime I'll keep reading your posts and waiting for the day. Keep them coming!

WTG on the golden pumpkin seed, LuckyLundy; looks like you have the Advantage in the coldfields (I meant goldfields!) :lol:

Nice one Lucky!!! My uncle who used to live in Live Oak up north of Sacramento used to come visit us in Reno when it would get like that just so he could see the sun. One winter it stayed like that for 2 months. At least you don't have to put on the sunscreen.----Bob

used to come visit us in Reno when it would get like that just so he could see the sun.

Hi Bob - Normally its like that, but this year its been different. Its been foggy and cloudy here in Reno too. This morning its like pea soup fog outside. I'm looking forward to a little warmer weather in a few months.

One of the biggest reasons I moved out of the valley to back up in the tall pines!

Nice nug Rick!!! Steve, I found one more tick on me when I got home...The total for the day hunt was seven ticks, going down to the blood bank to get a refill...I hope your dogs aren't to full of them.