I'm in awe! The ring is fabulous and truely the work of a master craftsman. Thanks El Dorado, you poured yourself into my dream and into the dreams of my future Grandchildren. I can't say enough, Thanks buddy!

Steve is on his way over for the morning hunt with my ring in tow!

LuckyLundy

Enjoy!

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

Hello Rick- what a beautiful job, he did on your ring! I guess your wife might be jealous now, you might have to have one made for her out of the nuggets she found a couple days ago, take care Flatland.

Hey Lucky,

That ring is gorgeous!

What else can I say, but you picked out the right

guy with Steve to make your ring.

Now I will have to start saving my little jewelry type nuggets

like I sold to buy a new searchcoil, a few years back.

Congratulations, what does the Mrs. have to say about that cool

ring, does she get one too???

~LARGO~

Flatlandgold & Hawkeye...No nugget ring for my wife, she's happy with her old one, Thank Goodness!

Gary, My pickers are a little bigger than what Steve really likes to work with, but he made them fit for my memories. My wife loves the ring and is very happy I'm sporting a wedding ring again!

You all take care and talk to you soon,

LuckyLundy

Thanks everyone for the kudos. This was a real fun project for a real good friend. Since most of my work is done via the internet I rarely get to see how people react when they first get their new piece of jewelry. Rick's reaction was fantastic to say the least. It was even more special cause I was able to give it to him on a hunt in one of our favorite patches! Mrs Lucky was pretty happy for him too..... I love being able to make family heirlooms!

Beautiful work! Steve has the imagination and talent to put it together!

Shep

What a beautiful ring, Rick & Steve...I'm still looking for the exact right gold to have Steve design around for my wedding ring...He's done such beautiful work on other gold jewelry for me and Dodacious...Cheers, Unc

LuckyLundy, may your love for her glow as bright and warm as that beautiful, incredible, family heirloom you will now wear in life. God Bless buddy! And Steve!!! Wow! - Terry

Lucky,that is a true work of art.If I could only find a quartz gold specie I would like to have a ring of that same quality by Steve.

Harry

MT-AZ-HP,

Harry, your just one swing away from that special specie...you've walked over it a couple times! Low & Slow, Baby...Low & Slow.

LuckyLundy

That turned out fantastic. Lucky, you picked out a very nice cab. I really like how the quartz is translucent. Great job Steve. I think I need you to make me another ring.

Matt

Hi Lucky

Thats a great ring, never seen anything like it.

Would be good to see how it looks on your hand, so scrub that goldfield dirt of your hands (your out there so much they surely must be stained real good) and take a pic or two.

cheers

Lee

Lundy absolutely beautiful, and Steve you are a very "rare bird" ultimate old world craftsmanship in these modern times I love to see it.

Can't wait till the day comes I can afford to have you make something for my Mrs. Maybe this year the economy will pick up enough for us blue collar guys.

LUCKY,IFOUND ANICE 26 GRAM NUG.IN 2003 BUT I CANT GET MYSELF TO CUT IT UP.WILL MAYBE MAKE A NECK HANGER OUT IT IF I FIND ONE TO PUT INTO A RING LIKE YOU DID.THEY WOULD MAKE NICE JEWLRY TO WAER AT THE GAMBLING HALLS.

HARRY

Harry,

I don't remember seeing a picture of that 26 gram nugget (Post it here), sounds like a real nice one. I always carry a few extra nuggets with me at them gambling halls and have traded a few nuggets for black chips at more than one blackjack table!!!

LuckyLundy

Harry,

I don't remember seeing a picture of that 26 gram nugget (Post it here), sounds like a real nice one. I always carry a few extra nuggets with me at them gambling halls and have traded a few nuggets for black chips at more than one blackjack table!!!

LuckyLundy

Lucky,I dont have my 2003 pic's on my laptop but when I return to Montana next week I'll post a pic of that 26gm. specie again.

Harry