Chris Gholson

Winter Storm Hitting Central AZ

I had plans to hit the hills today, but it's a real mess out there. The rain started falling last night and kept up through most of the morning. Around 1PM it turned to snow and now the white stuff is falling hard here in Prescott. Forecasts say it will hang on and carry over into Monday. If anyone will be traveling the highways in central or northern AZ today, please be safe out there.

Its nasty here in Chino too the snow didnt stick and now its a cold muddy mess with ponds i could pan in all over my yard. Sounds like alot more wet stuff on the way too hot chocolate or coffee time lol stay warn and safe. Ronnie

Hi All

We have rain sleet snow wind since

yesterday, San Diego Mtns. Should end

tonight, I hope.

Gary-- How's it going? Better I hope.

Regards

Herb

Wickenburg got hammered today...heavy rain and sleet...Most major washes impassable for a while...Mud everywhere...Also some weird stuff in Wickenburg with police helicopters and cruising cop cars all over...There were even Yavapai county cop cars all over the back streets in the residential areas here...Curious! ... Cheers, Unc

CHRIS,WERE GETTING OUR FIRST WINTER SNOW THIS MORNING IN DOLAN SPRINGS.ITS A WHITE OUT AND THERE IS ABOUT 1'' ON THE GROUND AND IT DOESENT LOOK LIKE IT WILL LET UP SOON. I HOPE IT CLEARS UP AS THE MOHAVIE CLUB IS HAVING A BENEFIT COIN HUNT FOR A YOUNG FELLA FROM CHLORIDE THIS COMMING SUN.MARCH 15TH. AT THE KING TUT AREA NEAR MEADVIEW AZ.

HARRY

Well here comes round 2 its blizard like conditions here in chino right now ist blowing snow so hard the the little vent in the top of my shop is blowing snow inside its cold and nasty I will be staying inside today GL everyone that has decent weather dig a few for me it may be awhile before i can get out again :( - Ronnie

It snowed in Congress today! There is snow on Rich Hill. We ran dirt through our recirc. highbankers all day inside a 12x12 with a propane heater blowin' - Where's Al Gore and Global Warming when you need 'em? ;) - Terry